2005 Reunion Hotel Info

lilsneaker
on 4/21/05 1:59 pm - Austin, TX
We've got the hotel setup for the reunion. It will be September 30 thru October 2, 2005 in San Antonio, TX. We'll be staying at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel: www.gunterhotel.com. It will be $99 a night for a double. This is a really good deal for the location in San Antonio. The hotel is about a block from the famous Riverwalk. We get the same rate for three days before and after the reunion for those who want to come early and stay late. And for those who don't want to look up the phone number, and you know who you are sweetie , the phone number is 888-999-2089. You can start making your reservations immediately. In order to get the special rate, you must tell them you are with The Thinner Side of Life at the time you make your reservations. You can contact me for more information about registration. We don't want someone to not attend just because of finances. We'll try to figure something out. Also, we can work on getting group rates for Fiesta Texas or Seaworld. We'll need to pay for those tickets in advance. We'll need to know who is interested. Please don't wait until the last minute to let us know. Something was also mentioned to be about Broadway on San Antonio (?). This is where they have Broadway plays. There will be more info to follow. Please send an email to get on our emailing list. We'll need volunteers, ideas, input, etc. This is for all of us, whether you have had the bypass or the band. It's even for those who've had the ds. If you are going or thinking about going to Mexico, or have gone out of the country for surgery please join us. This is a good opportunity to get one on one input. I know that some people feel better having met someone in person who has gone through it. We can all compare scars. I've never seen anything like it. People who will raise their shirts at the drop of a hat anywhere just to compare scars. All I can do is shake my head and laugh since I'm one of them. If you have any questions, please email me. Please put 2005 Reunion in the subject line so it doesn't get lost. I get between 100 and 200 emails a day, and I don't want it to get lost. Looking forward to seeing all of you again and to meeting new people. Vicky P. [email protected]
lilsneaker
on 4/28/05 3:40 am - Austin, TX
Hi, all. I'm having computer problems right now. My brand new computer blew up this past weekend while I was checking my email. I was hoping to have it repaired this week, but this is going to take a little bit longer than I anticipated. As soon as I get it back, I will respond to all emails. I do owe Tracy an apology. It seems I may not have responded to her first email. My most sincere apologies. We'll definitely have some new info out soon. I look forward to seeing everyone there!! Vicky P. [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views