If I were single lol

richardwidman
on 4/21/05 9:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
I notice that most of the posters are women. Is that because more women get this surgery than men? Or is it that age old problem of mens lack of communication skills lol. I love my girlfriend very much and am lucky to have her coming with me to Mexico. I just noticed that men are severly outnumbered here. Laughs and giggles, Richard
GW
on 4/21/05 9:50 am - Weatherford, TX
Boy, I think you hit the nail on the head with the comment about men and communication! Several men have had this surgery, I don't know what happened to them all lately! How about it Tracy, Richard S., Marty, where are you guys???? It couldn't be that women love to talk and talk and talk................. COULD IT???? Glad you have a wonderful GF standing beside you and supporting you! My prayers are with you! Genie
TracyW
on 4/21/05 11:18 pm - Spring, TX
OK... I still here, in fact usually several times a day but have just not slowed down to post... Presently I'm working on hitting my 2nd Goal; I am 13 lbs from hitting 100 lb mark. I am feeling great and can not wait till I can add lifting weights to my workout. Thanks Tracy 375/287/200 (I am now 1/2 way to my GOAL Weight)
Dinka Doo
on 4/21/05 1:50 pm - Medford, OR
Richard - I think it's a bit of both, honestly. Men generally lose weight quicker than women and have less issues about self-image than women, so I do think more women than men get it done. But also, most men aren't "chatters" like all us gabby wimmen folk are! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views