Out of the hospital!!

rhionan
on 4/21/05 8:19 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi everyone! Just wanted you all to know that i am out of the hospital and feel great! I had absalutely no pain at all....hard to believe i know. I told Rosella Tuesday that I felt like I could run a marathon. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! I am a big looser!! Woohoo! And I can't waite till tomorrow when I can fnally drink some water! Love and hope to you! Tera
richardwidman
on 4/21/05 8:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good for you Tera, I am so happy to hear of your success. My date is on the 28th and I am very excited about this new adventure that we are all taking together. Keep us posted and I will light a candle for yah. Richard
Molly Mae
on 4/21/05 8:52 am - WA
YAY Tera! Welcome back to the apartment. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hardly had any pain either. Just discomfort. Great to hear from you! Molly
Amanda
on 4/21/05 9:50 am - Kearney, NE
Wonderful!! I am so excited to hear that you are okay and not in pain!!! Isn't it crazy to be happy to be a big looser!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! I have talked to your friend a few times this week. I'm sure she was glad to hear from you!!!! If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!!! Talk to you soon! A
TTCromar
on 4/21/05 11:01 am - UT
YEAH FOR TERA!!!! Welcome to the other side Tera. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Tami~
Dinka Doo
on 4/21/05 1:45 pm - Medford, OR
Congratulations Tera! I hope you enjoy the water tomorrow! Glad to hear all is well! Dina
GW
on 4/21/05 1:53 pm - Weatherford, TX
Oh how I remember that first drink! As a matter of fact, I wanted to stay up until after midnight so I could drink. My husband wouldn't let me as he said that was cheating. So, I woke up at 2 on my own, and got it! UM mmm good! Glad to hear you are doing so well! Congratulations you loser you! Genei
lakerskobeb
on 4/21/05 11:19 pm - Canton, OH
Yeah Tera, I am so happy to hear that all is well with you. I called Rosella the day you were in surgery about a question and I made sure I asked how you were doing. She said everything went perfect! I am so proud of you. I pray to be on the losing side as well on June 7th. Are you staying in a hotel or the apartments? was there a tv/vcr combo in your hospital room? I hope my pain is limited. Best wishes Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views