Wednesday food post :-D

tamara_b73
on 4/20/05 11:37 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Ok. I had a better day yesterday. I ate a little more than I should have maybe but I increased my excercise too by adding the Walk Away the Pounds DVD and going two miles on that in addition to my morning workout which is either Curves or Sweatin to the Oldies 3 (depends on if dh is working days or nights). So, here is what I had: B: 1 egg w/ a thin slice of deli ham and 1/8 c. of mozz cheese L: 1 oz chicken breast 3/4 c. tomato soup w/ 1/4 c. mozz cheese melted into it D: 2 taco bell tacos (hardshell) MMMMMMmmmmmmm...... Snack: 1 c. popcorn healthsmart bar The tacos put me higher in calories than normal, but I got 80 gms protien and did better on liquid although still not over 64 oz. It is really hard to get an exact amount because no matter what I get myself to drink, my kids feel that they need a drink of mom's. I NEVER drink a whole glass of anything all by myself. LOLOL. Hope everyone else did well!!!!! Tamara 321/272/150?
Molly Mae
on 4/21/05 12:11 am - WA
Good Morning Tamara and everyone else!!! Yesterday I really concentrated on protein and water more than I have lately. This morning I weighed and went from 197.5 to 195 overnight. I am sure it's just the way our weight fluctuates but anywho...I'll take it! before breakfast - coffee with creamer B- 1/2 egg, 1/2 sausage patty 1/2 sclice whole wheat bread with mustard L- string cheese, slices of turkey D - Shrimp Italiano with zucchini and squash a few noodles just for the taste of them protein - 30 grams of protein in form of Roadside Lemonade right before bed 8 oz sf, skinny soy latte junk - 1/2 Starbucks shortbread cookie, 10 Ritz crackers I have been so snacky and hungry that I went and bought a pregancy test...I'm not though, lol! Oh well, $10 well spent cause I had to find out! Have a great day! Molly
GW
on 4/21/05 1:50 am - Weatherford, TX
Better today in some ways, worse in others! B-scrambled egg with cheese s-protien drink L-grilled chicken breast (ate half) & sour cream & chives mashed taters D- 1 egg roll from Jack in the Box with sweet and sour sauce (heaven!) I did get enough liquids in though. Finally! Not sure how, but I barely made it! I know that friend egg roll wasn't the best choice, but it was so good! I didn't dump or anything! Genie 270/245/125?
GerrAnn
on 4/21/05 4:36 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hello Everyone I've really been getting in the liquid this week.. Starting mixing my crystal lights for new and exciting taste. In otherwards I'm getting bored. Protein drink in vanilla international coffee B- scrambled egg /cheese S- peanut butter crackers (oops) S- cashews L -O- D- leftover steak and cottage cheese/ sliced tomato protein drink GerrAnn 244/204
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views