Tuesday food post

tamara_b73
on 4/19/05 11:33 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
I was feeling really sick yesterday and just didn't eat or drink like I should have. I know I didn't get even close to enough calories or water. B: a handful of popcorn L: three bites of BBQ chicken breast D: 1/2 atkins shake snack: 4 whole wheat ritz w/ 1 slice american cheese Hope everyone else had a better day than I did????? Tamara 321/272
GW
on 4/20/05 1:25 am - Weatherford, TX
Better, yes. Good? Don't know about that! But I am struggling how to get in all my water now that I am back at work! I get so busy and can't get it all in just in the evening! Any suggestions? Here was my day yesterday. B- yogurt S- Protein drink L- 1/2 salsbury steak patty and 4 bites macaroni & cheese D- chicken enchilada soup w/3 crackers S- 1 small scoop of low fat icecream
tamara_b73
on 4/20/05 3:56 am - wisconsin dells, wi
I don't know what to say about the water. I am not anywhere near consistently getting 64+ oz of water. Much less the extra 8 oz per 25 pounds that I need to lose. Using that calculation, I should try to get around 104 oz. There is just no way. Some days I am doing good to get 40 oz it seems like. I try to keep fluids around me all the time, but sometimes it feels like I just can't drink. I don't get thirsty like I used to either. Congrats on the eating. You did well yesterday. I am doing better today. Already drank about 25 oz water and had almost 40 gms protien. I have a bottle of water in front of me and am determined to drink it before my daughter gets home at three. (2 hours away) What do you drink or what did you drink before...plain water or something else? Tamara 321/272
GW
on 4/20/05 5:29 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Tamara, I can't even begin to think how much I should be getting in with the extra for the overwieght calculations! I'm scared to figure that one up! I feel so behind now that I don't want the added pressure! For some reason I can't tolerate plain water. I could drink it before surgery, just didn't prefer it. Now, yuk! Can't even think about that! I drink alot of crystal lite (tea, lemonade , strawberry kiwi, and peach tea), Unjury protien powder and homemade tea. I also love the Fruit H2o strawberry. The liquides that sit the best for me are sugar free hot cocoa and sugar free apple cider. The warm feels great. I also count my sugar free popsicles as liquid intake. I don't get thirsty as much either, so I have to make rules about drinking. For example, if I am reading a book, everytime I turn a page, I take a sip. If I am watching TV, everytime a commercial comes on, I take a sip. But that doesn't work here at work! I guess I have to come up with something else. Any suggestions? Genie
GerrAnn
on 4/20/05 5:07 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone Hope you start feeling better Tamara.. I'm eating some pretty yummy food considering I lost my 3 front teeth in the ATV accident.For some reason Im not as sensitive with food getting stuck now.. Thank goodness!! protein drink yogurt ( carb count) lunch 3 oz mac and cheese with extra cheese on top 2 oz applesause Snack cashews Dinner Steak and salad protein drink 64 oz crystal light and water & vitamins GerrAnn 244/204
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views