Finance Solutions

lakerskobeb
on 4/19/05 5:57 am - Canton, OH
I know that some of you may be having the same trouble I am with trying to get the surgery financed. Well I have kind of less than perfect credit. I got approved for a 4,000 dollar loan from PFS and they will work with Dr. Aguirre. All they need is a U.S. bank account to wire the money to him. I talked with Rosella today and they do have a u.s. account so anyone else who is having this issue, I hope this info helps. Donna I know that you were interested in looking at PFS, when I talked with my rep he asked his boss and they both said that they will work with Dr.Aguirre as long as he has a U.S bank account and he does! Best of Luck, Ronda in OHIO (www)pfs.com
DONNA RELLA
on 4/19/05 7:37 am - Uvalde, TX
so, how bad was the interest rate on that one? just curious....
gogeko
on 4/19/05 9:18 am - Palmer, AK
CONGATULATION!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS. AND WHEN THINGS GOT RUFF YOU DIDNT GIVE UP. GOOD FOR YOU. HEARING THIS GOOD NEWS MADE ME ALL TINGLY INSDE. WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON. YEAH!!!!!!!! CINDY
vickig
on 4/30/05 11:59 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thank you soooooo much for your post less than perfect credit is an under statment about my credit.im going to give it a shot thanks again.ps you look great in your pic.
vickig
on 4/30/05 12:11 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
could you let me know what to look for on their sitr. i dont see anythig except mortgage ifo.and it doesnt look like what i need
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views