soooo confused. now okay.

pattycake
on 4/18/05 3:36 am - macon, GA
i have been going back and forth ever since ronda told me she might no longer be my surgery buddy. i went back and forth considering the molding clininc. i cosidered it because it would require a shorter stay since i would be going south alone. i have decided to stay with dr. aguirre. i have spen so much time researching this doctor and talked to so many of his patients that i cannot responsibly change doc at the last minute. i hope that ronda will be able to go with me. i am so scared. i feel so vulnerable. i wish i could be sure all would go well. what can i say? i am a dramatic neurotic nut!!!!!! i will be glad when this is all over and my new life begins. i will be a loser in no time.
lakerskobeb
on 4/18/05 5:51 am - Canton, OH
Oh Patty, We have really been going through it lately. I am seriously praying that things work out for the best for us! I got a little bit of news from the one company I was dealing with. It looks as though I will try to stick with the banks and not so much the patient finance. They are really trying not to let me consolidate so that will be very expensive for me. But I'll keep trying. Things are a heck of a lot better for me than they were 2 weeks ago. We will be in Mexico together in less than 2 months! That I am certain of! Ronda
GW
on 4/18/05 7:07 am - Weatherford, TX
Patty, I am so glad you are going with Dr. A! In my opinion, he is the best! We will keep on praying and everything will go according to His will! You will be a loser in no time! Genie
TTCromar
on 4/18/05 10:27 am - UT
HEY!!!!! Assistant Angel here..... Patty & Ronda are going to go to MEXICO if it kills me!!! DON'T you give up my little Patty friend. Things will work out. (((hugs))) Tami~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views