Sunday food post!! :)

tamara_b73
on 4/18/05 1:01 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Sorry guys about missing a few days. I had company and a busy busy weekend. Here is what I had yesterday: b: 1 smallish pancake w/ just a drop of syrup l: 2 oz baked ham and 2 whole wheat ritz crackers w/ 1 slice american cheese d: 2 oz ground turkey burger w/ 1 TBSP BBQ sauce snacks: healthsmart bar pork rinds drank a bit of soda yesterday. diet 7 up but still. I need to not do that. today I am going to try to drink more water. Thanks guys, Tamara 2/9/05 321/274
Molly Mae
on 4/18/05 9:00 am - WA
Oh boy! It was potluck Sunday at church. B - 1/2 Energy bar (high pro/low sugar) L - a few bites of a lot of not-so-good choices including mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pineapple gelatin salad, and the best thing I ate there was about 1/3 of a chicken breast without skin D - 1/2 shrimp spread with 5 Ritz later - popcorn and a graham cracker dipped in sf/ff banana cream pudding All I can say is thank Goodness it's a new week! Whew! Molly 252/196/135
tamara_b73
on 4/19/05 1:24 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Molly, I think we all fall off the wagon sometimes at social type functions. It's really hard when there are soooo many yummy choices and a bite doesn't seem like it would kill you. I had pizza for the first time last night because dh got a big craving for it. I was actually surprised that I would have liked to have had a chicken breast or something just as much. It was good but not something I would ever go out of my way to have like I used to. It's shocking to me cause to me pizza is a whole separate and important food group...or it was anyway. ;) My point, I guess, is that you are doing great and keep up the good work! I noticed your weight is moving and it looks good! I can't wait to get to the onerlands. Tamara 321/272
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views