I am on my way!

rhionan
on 4/17/05 8:02 pm - Lincoln, NE
Good morning everyone! It is 5 am here in Nebraska and of course I am the only one in the house who is up, dressed and ready to roll! Time to wake my husband and Mom and get them ready to go too. I will be posting to you next from South of the Border!! Thank you all for your kindness and support. Without all of you I would not have made it this far. Talk to from Ensenada!! Love and hope to you! Tera
GW
on 4/17/05 11:35 pm - Weatherford, TX
AAAAllllllright! Tera! See you on the losing side! You are in my prayers! I know you will do great! Genie
TTCromar
on 4/17/05 11:49 pm - UT
Hey Tera I am so excited for you!!!! I know there are probable a lot of things going through your mind, but try to enjoy the whole experience. Hang in there and be sure to have someone let us know how your doing. We do worry you know... Your in my prayers. See you on the loosing side!!!! Tami~
tamara_b73
on 4/18/05 1:02 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will do wonderfully! Tamara 2/9/05 321/274
Joan R.
on 4/18/05 2:24 am - Millington, TN
Tera, You are in Mexico by now I am really excited for you. It won't be long now and I'll be looking for your advice on what to expect. Good Luck. Joan
Amanda
on 4/18/05 3:00 am - Kearney, NE
Woohoo!!! I hope you have a great trip and a very speedy recovery!!! Let us know how you are doing!!! A
klnbaker
on 4/18/05 5:39 am - Gresham, OR
Yea for you! I'm very excited for you, Tera! I hope you have a pleasant experience! See you on the losing side! Kathleen
DONNA RELLA
on 4/18/05 2:58 pm - Uvalde, TX
I am so happy for you. You are in my prayers... take care and I cant wait to hear from you post op...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views