Wow! Oh My! Can You Believe It!

richardwidman
on 4/15/05 5:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
After all this time, my date is less than two weeks away. I am so exited, yet nervous as well. I have had all my consults from the VA, and flew through them all, cardio, pulmonary, mental health, ect. ect. Still can't help feeling like I didn't do something. maybe I didn't quit smoking soon enough, or what if my blood pressure is high. Which is common during periods of stress or anticipation. What are they looking for in the blood and urine tests? What if anything could disqualify me? Not trying to be a whiner. I just find it hard to believe that after 2 years of turmoil, it ultimately came together in a matter of a month with Dr. A. When you have been kicked in the teeth as many times as I have and others like me. It is hard to trust the good news. I am generally a positive person. Just feeling a little anxious right now. My love and sincere appreciation to all, Richard
GerrAnn
on 4/15/05 5:34 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Richard I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you go to Mexico and they do the blood test you better not be pregnant.. That would probably be one of the only things that would keep them from operating on youif your are in pretty good health. Good Luck.. It is normal to be so anxious with your surgery coming up. GerrAnn
GW
on 4/15/05 6:10 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Richard! Congratulations! All I can say is this must be God's time for you and with Dr. A! He has certainly prepared the path for you! Now, just don't go be pregnant! This time will fly by and you will be a loser before you know it! This is the best news! Genie
gogeko
on 4/15/05 2:09 pm - Palmer, AK
uuuummmmm..... THE NAME IS RICHARD. I DONT THINK HE COULD BE PREGNANT. LOL CONGRATULATIONS..... YOU WILL DO GREAT. BUT IF YOU WERE FEMALE PREGNANCY WOULD STOP IT. I KNOW IT HAPPENED TO ME TWO YEARS AGO. AND TWO YEARS LATER IM STILL WAITING FOR SURGERY. IN 6 WEEKS I WILL BE DOWN THERE HAVING MINE. YEAH!!!! CINDY, WASILLA AK
gogeko
on 4/15/05 2:18 pm - Palmer, AK
OHHH BY THE WAY RICHARD, WHEN I CLICK ON YOUR NAME TO READ YOUR PROFILE IT DOESNT SAY MUCH. PERHAPS SOME DAY YOU CAN SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US. THATS IF YOU WANT TO. IM NOT TRYING TO PRY INTO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF OBSTICLES YOU WERE REFERING TO...... OK I GUESS I AM BEING NOSEY. ... FORGIVE ME? CINDY, WASILLA AK
TTCromar
on 4/15/05 2:52 pm - UT
Hey Richard: It's normal (i think) to be nervous. I had a whole bunch of stuff I did before my surgery that in looking back at....it was silly. All I can say is... DON'T FORGET YOUR BACK SCRATCHER!!!..........trust me on this one... Tami~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views