JUICE PLUS ????????

cathy.fowler
on 4/14/05 11:45 pm - Mesquite, TX
Has anyone tried this? I've been listening to the CD and it sounds great! If I hear no negatives, I will order some this weekend and keep y'all advised. Cathy Fowler
Amanda
on 4/15/05 12:39 am - Kearney, NE
What is it?!?!
pinkpetunias
on 4/15/05 8:17 am - Duvall, WA
Hi, I take it and I sell it! I have to tell everyone that I never lost any hair and I believe it is because of Juice+. My brother is a bodybuilder/gym owner and he sent it to me after my surgery. At first I had to open the capsules and dissolve the insides in water but I now take two juice and two vegies a day. I have lost 100 lbs and do aerobics, Pilates, strength training and ride my bike to work. If anyone would like info just send me an email. the stuff is great. No chemicals and/or artificial vitamins just pure fruit and vegetables. What could be better!!! By the way I had surgery with Dr. Aguirre on June 23, 2004. The two best decision I ever made, to take Juice+ and have surgery with Dr. Aguirre!!!!!
nwlisac
on 4/17/05 8:13 am - Gresham, OR
What exactly is it? When you opened the capsules, was the taste disgusting? What are the benefits?
pattycake
on 4/20/05 10:16 am - macon, GA
i went to an informational bariatric surgery seminar last night in atlanta and the surgeon highly recommended this product. he said that post surgery the only way to get the fdarecommended 5 to 9 servings of fruit and vegies daily is by taking these pills. they basically take the fruit and vegies and dehydrate and remove allthe sugars and all the good stuff is made into a pill that yo can swallow. i plan to order some of those goodies. patty
cathy.fowler
on 4/21/05 12:52 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Patty Cake, thanks for the info. My order should be here in a couple of days!!
pattycake
on 4/21/05 6:01 am - macon, GA
sounds good. i think it's hard for everybody to keep a lot of ruit fresh on a daily basis. i am not going to give up fruit, but it's nice to know i can get all the good things that come from fruit without a having to eat 9 servings of fruit per day.
nwlisac
on 4/21/05 3:08 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Patty, Thanks for the info. Did the surgeon suggest the chewable kids pills for post-ops or the capsules? I just wonder if the capsules taste gross when you open them. Lisa
pattycake
on 4/21/05 6:06 am - macon, GA
he said because of absorption problems immediately post-op that he recommends the chewable tabs, but after about 6 months out you may choose either the caps or the tabs. love ya patty!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views