CURIOUS ABOUT APARTMENT.....

gogeko
on 4/14/05 1:01 am - Palmer, AK
IM TRYING TO COME UP WITH A GROCERY LIST OF FOODS TO BRING FOR MY HUSBAND TO EAT WHILE WE ARE IN MEXICO. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS IF DR. A's APARTMENTS ARE STOCKED WITH CONDIMENTS SUCH AS SALT, PEPPER, KETCHUP AND THE LIKE? THANK YOU CINDY WASILLA AK
Amanda
on 4/14/05 2:52 am - Kearney, NE
When I stayed, there was all of that stuff and more. Everything that people had bought and then just left behind. Also, there is a large supermarket called Gigante about 5 blocks from the apartment. The groceries there were very inexpensive. It is just like an American grocery store! There were a few pots and pans and everything you would need to cook also!
GW
on 4/14/05 8:28 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Cindy, Yes when I was there they still had salt, pepper, ketchup, and even instant coffee. There is a coffee pot in Apt. #1. Don't know about #2. There is a microwave so you can buy foods to microwave or cook in the oven. There is also bottled water provided for you. Remember, never drink the water from the tap, not even for brushing your teeth. What my husband and I did, was to buy a 12 pack of bottled water for my Crystal lite on the go. We saved our empty bottles and refilled them from the 5 gallon jug that was in the apartment. When we were there, there was lots of food that others had left such as sf jello, instant oatmeal, soups, etc....The bathroom is even stocked with shampoo, soap, toilet paper, and someone left a blowdryer. Again, everything I say is in regards to Aprt. #1. There were books that had been left, even a clue game! Plenty of pillows and blankets as well. We didn't lack for anything! Genie
vickig
on 5/2/05 3:31 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
do you by any chance have pictures of the apts thanks vicki
GW
on 5/3/05 1:07 am - Weatherford, TX
Vicki, Yes I do have pictures. I took pictures of every room! I will be glad to scan and email them for you. That is, if I can get my scanner to work! I will try though. Send me your email address. In the meantime, you can go to (www)cherimoran.com and see some pictures of the apartment there too. Cheri was my angel and I had the same apt. as she did. I think I took more views though. Some of them are kinda dark, but you can see everything. I will start working on my scanner. If I can't get it to work, my daughter can, but it will be this weekend before she comes over. Keep your fingers crossed! Genie
bettyann29
on 4/14/05 8:54 am - bedford, TX
That is wonderful that others have left items behind for others coming..
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views