Tuesday food post...come on guys!!!

tamara_b73
on 4/13/05 1:08 am - wisconsin dells, wi
We are falling out of the habit of this guys! Lets all make a better effort to log on and at least fill this out every day! I had: b: 1/2 whole wheat bagel w/ cream cheese l: handful of baked chips and 2/3 atkins shake d: 3/4 c. (?) whole wheat spaghetti w/ tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese snack: 2 c. air popped popcorn 1 healthsmart bar I need to up the protein and the water. I am gonna skip the chips and just go with the atkins shake for lunch today. ;) Thanks everyone, Tamara 2/9/05 321/276 -45 pounds!!
chunkable
on 4/13/05 1:32 am - federal way, wa
Oops im a failure lol sorry i've been so busy lately lets see what am I having 1 egg with 3 pieces of sandwich deli ham chopped up and cheese melted over the top snakc protein shake lunch - terriyaki chicken snack - garlic peppered turkey dinner - turkey roast, green beans with cheddar sauce drizzled over the top. snack maybe a popsicle 335/284/165ish
Molly Mae
on 4/13/05 1:34 am - WA
Hey cutie! Great to *see* you. I am about it fall off of the radar in a couple weeks as we are about to move so forgive me if I become scarse around here as well. Hope all is well Cindy! I'll be a Tacoma girl in no time now! Bye, Molly
Molly Mae
on 4/13/05 1:32 am - WA
Hey Tamara! Yes!!! I totally need some accountability in my life right now. This is just some of what I remember eating yesterday: ritz crackers, graham crackers, protein shake, string cheese, almonds, protein bar, popcorn, 1/2 piece of toast, crystal light, and propel. Man oh, man, I really needed to see this post today and start all over, documenting everything that goes into my mouth starting today. I have fallen into the habit of eating like a two year old in the way of too many crackers and such. They are totally pointless calories and disolve into nothing in my pouch therefor being a waste. They are so easy to pop into my mouth though while giving them to my kids. I will be on my gaurd with that today! Big hugs Tamara, Thanks for the great reminder, Molly 252/196/135
GW
on 4/13/05 1:45 am - Weatherford, TX
B- Slimfast Cinnamon bun breakfast bar S- Protien shake L-chili with cheese and sour cream D- Grilled chicken and creamed spinach S-popsicle Genie
Jenny B.
on 4/13/05 12:08 pm - Cary, Jamaica
Hi - still alive, but not so active online lately... B: 1 oz papaya mixed in with my protein shake (2 scoops protein w/ 4 oz water and 3 cubes ice) L: Toppings off of two pieces Pizza Hut Super Supreme pizza. Not one bite of the bread! Snack: Protein shake D: 1 oz chicken, 5 french fries (they just looked so tasty!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views