she's back!!!

pattycake
on 4/12/05 1:49 pm - macon, GA
just got back from orlando. took my kids to the parks with a friend nd her kids. the friend got her ny last september and she has lost 85lbs. she looks small, but has a lost of loose skin hanging. i hope i don't get that. does anyone know why that happens? we went to islands of adventure and universal studios. my kids said they were too old to go to magic kingdom. i was a bit sad, but i got over it. they wanted big big roller coaster. i had a great time. the good news is that i fit all the rides... but only barely. my butt got stuck everytime i tried to get up from the seats, but i did fit. that a potentially embarassing situation. i think i will feel beter next year when i don't have to worry about fitting the rides. planes and amusements car seats... why so smalllllll!!!!!!??????
DONNA RELLA
on 4/12/05 9:09 pm - Uvalde, TX
to make us feel so bad about our size... and to pack more people into one place ...make more money per trip, i guess. I am glad you fit... and yes next year will be even better. Did you enjoy Orlando? I took my 4 kids last year to Orlando, but we went to Disney World. It was alot of fun and alot of money. We have just as much fun at six flags and it is alot cheaper... should have used that money for my surgery...lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views