Prayers Please!

Cheri Moran
on 4/12/05 7:37 am - Big Spring, TX
My Internet has been down for about 3 weeks at my house in Swee****er and I've been out of town a lot so I haven't gotten to post much. However, I'm turning to my friends now for prayers! I've been having a lot of pain the last two weeks. It is so bad today that I called Dr. Warnock. He told me I might have developed scar tissue. He wanted me to consider have my stomach scoped to see what is causing it. Well I had to call him back after three bouts of throwing up 6 to 8 times. He wanted me to come to the hospital. I will be admitted tonight and the tests will be run tomorrow. I'm waiting for my husband to get here to take me to Wichita Falls and I've had two more bouts of throwing up over and over. The drive to Wichita Falls is 3 to 4 hours so please pray that I'll make it without too much trouble and that whatever is causing the pain can be taken care of. Cheri
Carol H.
on 4/12/05 7:51 am - Columbus, GA
Cheri, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you well.
GerrAnn
on 4/12/05 8:25 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cheri I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that you will bring us some good news. Take care of yourself, and keep us posted. You have been missed on here... GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 4/12/05 9:32 am - UT
Hello Cheri: I'm so sorry to hear of your pain and nausia. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed to how your doing. Tami~
Debbie L
on 4/12/05 11:08 am - Western, Pa
Cheri, I hope all goes well with you. I will be praying for you. Hope to see you at the reunion. Debbie
gogeko
on 4/12/05 12:06 pm - Palmer, AK
HI CHERI I HAVE MISSED YOU... I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. AND HOPE THAT WHAT EVER THIS IS WILL BE FIXED SOON AND WITH LITTLE TROUBLE. PLEASE HANG IN THERE AND REMAIN POSITIVE. A GOOD ATTITUTE HELPS IN HEALING. LOVE TO YOU CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
GW
on 4/12/05 12:45 pm - Weatherford, TX
Cheri, You are definitely in my prayers! Please keep us posted and let us know something as soon as possible. Genie
Amanda
on 4/12/05 11:34 pm - Kearney, NE
I'm so sorry for your pain and nausea! I hope and pray for you a speedy recovery!!!!!
tamara_b73
on 4/13/05 1:11 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Cheri, I will keep you in my thoughts. Please feel better soon. hugs, Tamara
cathy.fowler
on 4/13/05 3:28 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cheri, you are in my prayers! Please keep us posted! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views