So far I have lost 32 lbs.

gobelkys
on 4/12/05 4:37 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi guys, I still dont have my computer ready. I will try to get it connected completely by next week so i can communicate with you all. I'm writting you from the nearby library. I have to go, I will keep you posted. Belkys
GW
on 4/12/05 5:30 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Belkys! So good to hear from you - finally! I have been wondering how you were doing! 32 pounds?! That is so awesome! I am so proud of you! You are still ahead of me. I am at 22 pounds! At least the scale is going down and not up! I can't wait till you get your computer! I go back to work on Monday the 18th, so I may not be able to answer very fast - depending on how busy I am! But, wanted you to know I am thinking about you and happy for you! Genie
rhionan
on 4/12/05 6:01 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi Belkys!! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. I was worried after not hearing from you for so long. Congrats on your loss!! I can't waite to be in your shoes. Only 6 more days!!....yikes, that's really close!! LOL! Love and hope to you! Tera
GW
on 4/12/05 12:47 pm - Weatherford, TX
Tera, Try not to worry! You have lots of prayer coverage going up on your behalf! You will soon be a loser! Those last days will fly by! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 4/12/05 9:01 pm - Uvalde, TX
Way to Go Belky's. I am so very proud of you. I have had you on my mind and i am glad that all is well and you are losing. Tera, I am so excited for you. Wish i was joining you. My turn will be here before i know it and i will be nervous as well. Cant wait for that feeling.
cathy.fowler
on 4/13/05 3:30 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Belkys----you're ahead of me! Keep on, girl! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?