$3.00 A GALLON!

Dinka Doo
on 4/9/05 7:20 am - Medford, OR
A gal on another wls site I'm on who lives in San Diego just said they hit $3.00 a gallon there. Gas is more expensive in Mexico than in the US. That would make my vote for driving down there a BIG NO. I would expect Bamby's price to increase though....
rhionan
on 4/9/05 7:43 am - Lincoln, NE
Heya Girl! Thanks for the update! I had figured it would be pricy down there. I work for a national trucking company and the cost of fuel is about to bury our drivers. I had planned on giving Bambi and extra $50 dollars for his services, just becuase of the cost of fuel. I hope that will be enough for him?!? Maybe I should plan on $100 extra, what do you think? Love and hope to you! Tera
GW
on 4/9/05 9:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Tera, Obviously this is your decision, but I thought I would let you know in case you didn't. Bambi's price used to be $300, he just raised it to $350. Probably to cover gas. So, he should be covered. He will also take you sight seeing, for extra. So, if you want to do that, he will take you to the main sites, about 3 hours worth, for $75.00. Hope this helps you figure it out! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views