Help, info needed here...

**Beck S.
on 4/8/05 7:12 am
Non attacking info and help needed here please. Thanks!!! mexico lapband surgery help needed........ saw this and thought we had some folks here who could help this person. Post replies to her profile or email I guess. She seems pretty hysterical. Posted Date : 04/07 11:15 AM PST Posted By : Kristine E. Subject : Dr. Rodolfo Sanchez in Mexico HELP! My Mother has officially lost her mind; she called last night and asked if I wanted to go to Mexico in 3 weeks to have lap band surgery by Dr. Rodolfo Sanchez in Monterrey, Mexico. Has anyone heard about him? I can only find his Web page but nothing else. He has success stories on his site but I'm sure he has paid these people. I can't find any other info and I need to talk her out of this. I have been losing weight on my 6-month supervised diet to be eligible for surgery in July. She is going and I need to find the information to stop her. If anyone has heard of him - good or bad - please write or post. Thanks so much! Check out Kristine E.'s profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=E1105050716
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views