Financing Help!

lakerskobeb
on 4/8/05 3:51 am - Canton, OH
Oh my go****ried to apply for my loan a few months early to make sure I have things set. Today I find out that I will not get approved for any loans. I don't own a home and I am financing my car. I tried to apply with my sister as a co-signer and I am not having any luck with that. I have tried everything. I got approved for about 4,000 from p-f-s.com but that is it. I even looked on the boards for help! Nothing. I can't believe this. It is like one blow after another. I know that banks are harder to finance from, so I knew I wasn't going to get approved from them, but I am not having luck with anyone. I just don't know what to do. I can try to get a part-time job but my travel schedule for work doesn't really allow much flex-time. My 401-k is really not possible because I have only been working at my job for about 8 months and there is not much in it. I just can't imagine what I'll do. I am going to try to apply to every loan company under the sun, but if you all have any suggestions, please please email me as soon as possible. Thank you Ronda
DONNA RELLA
on 4/8/05 4:13 am - Uvalde, TX
OK, say this with me... ALL things (not some things) ALL THINGS are possible through Christ who strengthens me. YOU will succeed. I know it. You say you have 4,000.00 right. That is a start. Your 401k could still be an option. see how much you have in there. You can usually borrow 1/2 of what you have in there. Start saving a little out of every paycheck... even if it is 10 or 20 dollars. see if you can get some supporters to do the same. my mom and one of my friends are doing the same for me. Then, keep praying and it WILL happen. Ok???
GW
on 4/8/05 6:53 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, Okay. Stop a minute. Breathe! Blow it out! Again, breathe! Try to stay calm. I know that is so much easier to say than to actually do! I was once in your place and really was so depressed and worried. My original date of Sept. 28, 2004 fell through and I had to reschedule for March 4, 2005. We will all pray and put our heads together to think of something..........anything. If worse comes to worse and you don't get the financing in time, then you have to try to remember that it isn't God's time yet. We have to wait on Him. He is never late! Now, with that said, here are a few ideas. Go to affordablebariatrics.com. (Don't forget the 3 w's in the front) NO,I am not telling you to have the surgery in Columbia. Although, I considered it for awhile. Anyway, they finance. If you don't meet their financing critera, they will send you a whole list of finance companies that will finance you. PFC was one of them. You have plenty of time to start applying to each and every one for an answer. The suggestion about saving and seeing if your family members would contribute is a great idea. What about a huge garage sale? Anything you could get rid of on Ebay? Do you have a habit that you are going to have to get rid of after surgery anyway? For example: I was a huge Dr. Pepper addict. I probably spent $20 a week on Dr. Pepper! Stop it now and put that money toward wls. How old are your boys? Could they mow lawns or wash cars? Just a few suggestions. I know how badly you want this and we will all be lifting you up to the throne of Grace! In His love, Genie
bettyann29
on 4/8/05 12:10 pm - bedford, TX
Ronda (((((HUGS))))) I am sorry that you have come across this barrier.. but you will prevail.. You are much too determined to let this stop you.. Are you signed up in Flexible spending with your employer? The garage sale sounds like a great idea.. Maybe even check with family, friends, coworkers.. see if anyone will contribute items to your garage sale.. advertise it... I am just now starting to save and am working any overtime that my job allows me and I will put that money back.. I already decided to take my income tax check next year to put with my saved money.. I usually get quite a bit back because I have alot taken out since I like that check.. we usually cruise with it or go on vacation.. I am also going to put plenty of money towards my flexible spending next year and if needed will dip into my 401k.. sorry I dont really have any suggestions.. but I would do the garage sale and get as much stuff from others that you can and have a massive one.. I am praying that you are able to get everything together in time..
gogeko
on 4/8/05 1:34 pm - Palmer, AK
HI RONDA SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH FINANCING. IT CERTAINLY CAN SEEM LIKE A BLOW. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP. IT MAY MEAN POST-PONING. I KNOW AT THIS TIME THAT SOUNDS AWFUL. AND I HOPE THAT IT WONT HAVE TO COME TO THAT. I HAD A COUPLE OF BLOWS TOO. AND HAVE HAD SET BACKS. IT MAY SEEM HARD. IN FEBUARY OF 2003 I WAS TO HAVE WLS. ONE HOUR BEFORE SURGERY WAS TO BEGIN IT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO PREGNANCY. ( READ MY PROFILE FOR FUTHER DETAILS). I THAN TRIED AGAIN TO HAVE SURGERY IN FALL OF LAST YEAR. BUT INSURENCE NIPPED THAT DREAM. SO A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS LATER I AM TRYING TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN. I GEUSS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS IF YOU HAVE TO POST PONE IT SAY FOR SIX MONTHS, RIGHT NOW THAT SEEMS A LIFE TIME AWAY. BUT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IT WILL PASS. NOW... LETS TRY TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. THERE IS A FINANCE COMPANY THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR THE FIRST TIME I WAS GOING TO HAVE SURGERY. THIS IS THIER WEB IF YOU WANT TO TRY THEM...reliancemedicalfinance.com. YOU ALREADY HAVE NEARLY A THIRD OF THE MONEY YOU WILL NEED. YOU PROBABLY NEED A LOAN FOR WHAT...7000.00. THAT INCLUDES A LITTLE EXTRA FOR TRAVEL AND TIME OFF WORK. IF YOU HAVE A HUGE GARAGE SALE YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO NOCK SEVERAL HUNDRED DALLORS OFF THAT LOAN AMOUNT. DONT GIVE UP. IM PULLING FOR YOU. BESIDES I OWE YOU A HUG. LETS BRAIN STORM AND WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER. LOVES TO YOU. CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
Melissa M.
on 4/9/05 9:13 am - UT
I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I can't get a loan, and I did have financing through a friend and then it fell through just 3 weeks before my surgery date. So I'm doing the best I can right now. I've been very depressed about it. Good luck to you. Take care. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views