You guys are the GREATEST!!!!

richardwidman
on 4/7/05 12:53 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so very much for all of your supportive comments and advise. I am still new to the site and kind of figuring it out as I go, but I would be lost without all of you. I have gone so long thinking I was the only one who had these thoughts and feelings. Then I read something from someone who I figure must be reading my mind or how would they know these things. A great heartfelt thank you to you all. I am scheduled for the 28th. Gotta come up with another 2 thousand dollars to (which will be quite a struggle) then I will be free and clear for the surgery. All my love and thanks to everyone, Richard
Molly Mae
on 4/7/05 1:54 am - WA
awwww! Richard, you are so welcome. This site has been a God send for me as well. Without all the wonderful people on here I would be lost. You are gonna do awesome!!! Molly 252/197/135
Sunny L.
on 4/7/05 2:54 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Richard--I feel the same way about this gang. I have gotten so many questions answered and feel like I am talking with people *****ALLY understand me! Hugs and thanks to everyone. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to support you! Sunny
Shartee
on 4/7/05 6:44 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hey Richard, I can "hear" the difference in your "voice" already!!! Congratulations on your surgery date!! I'll say a prayer that your money will come through without too much difficulty for you and your family. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} for you Richard. ~Sharon~
rhionan
on 4/7/05 9:21 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi Richard!! I'm Tera and I will leaving Ensenada the same day you arrive. I hope we get to meet!! If not it's ok, we can still share our experiences through this wonderful forum!! Love and Hope to you! Tera
bettyann29
on 4/7/05 1:35 pm - bedford, TX
Hi Richard I am new to the board too and am just starting to save for wls so my journey is just beginning.. the one thing that I can say is that there is so much support on this board.. That alone gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.. Please keep us posted about your progress..
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views