2 weeks to go!! WOOHOOO!

rhionan
on 4/5/05 5:22 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi everyone! I only have two more weeks till I am a BIG LOOSER!! Sunny, are you out there? Are you getting excited too? I Can't Waite!! Love and hope too all! Tera
GW
on 4/5/05 6:35 am - Weatherford, TX
Tera, The time will be here before you know it! I can't believe it has already been 4 weeks since my surgery! Tera's gonna be a loser, Tera's gonna be a loser! Genie
rhionan
on 4/5/05 6:45 am - Lincoln, NE
LOL! Genie you are the BOMB! Love and hope to you! Tera
Molly Mae
on 4/5/05 7:20 am - WA
Hey there Tera! I know the anticipation is killer but it will be here so soon. For me it seemed like once the calendar said it was my surgery month it was pretty much time to go. Just think, in May at this time you could already be down 20 or 30 lbs...amazing. You have a lot to look forward to and we'll all be here cheering you on! Molly 252/199/135
Sunny L.
on 4/5/05 8:07 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Tera! Yup I am here and thinking of you often. Two tiny weeks for you! How exciting!! And I'll be right behind you on the losing team. Guess what?? As of today, I have two friends going with me for part of my time in Ensenada. Donna (who has lost 110 # through WLS and KEPT IT OFF 2 years!) will go for the beginning of my surgery and leave on day 4 to go get her own beautiful new breasts made. Then Linda will come in on day 5 and be with me all the way through the trip home! I was so willing to do it on my own, with just my mom (literally an angel in heaven) beside me, but now I don't have to! When it rained, it poured too, because a nurse co-worker offered yesterday and another friend took me to lunch and offered today. Maybe I should just plan a party down there! My heart is truly grateful. Hugssssss--Sunny
rhionan
on 4/5/05 10:27 am - Lincoln, NE
Great to hear Sunny! I am so glad you will have someone with you while you are there. I will keep you company too of course! See you very very soon!! Tera
gogeko
on 4/5/05 11:37 am - Palmer, AK
I SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT TOO. HECK... I HAVE 8 WEEKS TO GO AND AM REAL EXCITED. I WILL PROBABLY BE DRIVING MY HUSBAND AND SISTER CRAZY BEFORE TOO MUCH LONGER. I AM SENDING YOU HUGGS AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL. CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
Amanda
on 4/5/05 11:23 pm - Kearney, NE
AWESOME!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!! Let me know if you need anything!!!! A
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?