Problems with OH website

nwlisac
on 4/5/05 2:20 am - Gresham, OR
Hi all I haven't been able to click on any of the posts lately or on people's profiles without getting a Website Not Responding error. I am receiving emails through my profile page but they are arriving 4-5 days late ( I think that happened to Genie too with her friends emergency). I know Tami has had a difficult time getting in...Has anyone else had trouble? It is getting very frustrating. I can't even email technical support anymore...when I connect to the link it gives me the same error message!ARGH. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks! Lisa P.S. Genie...30 3/4" is incredible! You're doing a great job! Tried to post a long response about how well you're doing but, guess what....I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE! Great job about getting off your 12 medications! WAY TO GO!!
Molly Mae
on 4/5/05 2:41 am - WA
Hey Lisa, I have not been having any troubles *this* week but it has been really slow. I know what you mean though, and read about some people on the main MB having the same problem. The only thing for me is that I was unable to post on Dr. A's forum for a long time. I would tyoe this long, thought out post to everyone and all the sudden when I clicked "submit" it would have an error message and my long post would be lost forever! It sucked. Then I found out it was my fault because I had some ~'s and *'s on my name and it disagreed with that! The only problem is that if you question what the technical difficulty is some people are so defensive of the site that they will jump down your throat for asking a simple question like this. I asked somethng one time a couple years ago about why the MB worked the way it did and a bunch of folks flamed me telling me "it's a free site! If I am so smart go start my own site and charge people to join!" I was in tears and mad too! I learned my lesson that day about ever complaining about anything technical on the main MB. Anyhoo...sorry you are having trouble! I don't know what it is but I hope it soon passes.
GW
on 4/5/05 6:41 am - Weatherford, TX
Lisa, Thanks for the encouraging words on my weight loss! I still can't believe it! I keep thinking that I am gonna wake up and find out it is just temporary. Nothing ever really works for me long term! As for the mix up about my previous post.......................................... I have to take all the blame for that. It wasn't the site. I am a member of another wls site and it was posted as a prayer request. I had not logged into the site in a while, so when all the prayer requests were sent in via my email newsletter and it said yesterday, I assumed yesterday! If I had been observant, I would have noticed the date! So, that was all my fault! She isn't a friend as I don't know her, but I feel as if we are all in this together. A weight loss family as it were. I just wanted others to be aware and be praying. And yes, sometimes I do have a lot problems with posting and such. But I only get on here a few times a day so I can usually deal with it. Have a great day! and thanks again! Genie
nwlisac
on 4/7/05 6:51 am - Gresham, OR
Thanks Molly and Genie..seems to be better today. I did notice that I could get on to post when I went through Internet Explorer...so maybe this is an AOL thing. Oh well. Thanks again Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views