I figured it out!!!

Candice E.
on 4/4/05 6:28 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that the dry heaves are starting to go away, It was the Milk I was drinking, The tummy couldn't digest it. I can't drink straigh****er either, that makes me dry heave. I have lost 33 pounds. I drink alot of Gatorade and Tea and those seem to do fine. I am figuring everything out as I go along. But I am doing alot better. Just wanted to say Hi . Candice
tamara_b73
on 4/5/05 12:28 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Wow! So glad you figured it out! I went through a short period of nausea and it was awful. You're doing great on your weight loss!! Take care, Tamara 2/9/05 321/282
GW
on 4/5/05 1:27 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Candice! I am so glad you figured that all out! I know that had to be a pain! LITERALLY! I have finally started being able to get in more 'water' and I have upped my calories. So, most of the 18 pounds I lost this month happened toward the end. Like you said, we figure it out as we go! I can't drink plain water either. Sugar free hot chocolate, propel, Fruit 2 o, and sf hot apple cider are working for me. I found something yummy! I mix up 2 packets of sf hot cocoa in a big glass and put in a whole packet of chocolate unjury protien powder and mix with warm water, not milk. YUM YUM! The unjury site had sent me an email saying to put 1 scoop in a cup of decaf coffee 3 times a day to get one packet in. But, hey, I have enough trouble getting in my water, let alone 3 cups of coffee! (I still can't get in over about 60 oz. on a good day! I will not give up though!) This works pretty good for me! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views