WLS patient needs prayers NOW!

GW
on 4/4/05 5:14 am - Weatherford, TX
A woman in California had her surgery yesterday. Her name is Teri Lynn and she is at Orange Coast Memorial hospital in Fountain Valley, Ca. This morning following a walk at 11, she coded and has been in a coma every since. Please keep her and her family in your prayers! Here is the link to her profile page. Please go in and sign it. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=N1105300946 In His love, Genie
GW
on 4/4/05 6:27 am - Weatherford, TX
PLEASE NOTE: Teri Lynn had her surgery on March 23, and went into the coma on the 24th. I just recieved the prayer request from another site I am a member of, and didn't notice the date! I went back and checked and the update on it was April 2nd and she is still in the same condition. She still needs our prayers! I apologize for all for not getting my facts straight before posting. The prayer request that I was sent said yesterday, and I assumed yesterday like the 3rd. Didn't realize it was sent later. Once again, please forgive me. Genie
Molly Mae
on 4/4/05 8:13 am - WA
Wow Genie! Thanks so much for making me aware of this so I can keep her in my prayers. That is so sad and just goes to show you the scary side of this surgery that we should all remember. Thanks again, Molly
lakerskobeb
on 4/4/05 10:33 pm - Canton, OH
Genie, I read her profile yesterday and I figured she had the surgery a while ago. But I still sent a prayer request for her and her family. Thanks so much for the update, every prayer helps. Thanks Genie Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views