Monthly report!

GW
on 4/4/05 12:21 am - Weatherford, TX
First, I just couldn't figure out which picture to put by my post. I thought about the sad face, because I am not overjoyed with my first months results. Then, we I broke it down into how many pounds that was a week, and I wasn't GAINING, I thought about putting the smiley face. So, I just decided to put up the big ole' grin, cause at least I am losing! To date: I have gone from a BMI of 47.9 to 46.1. I have lost of total of 18 pounds and 30 3/4 inches. I am of all 12 of my medications, including diabetes and high blood pressure. I am able to walk more without getting winded and am feeling tonz better! I can only imagine what is to come! Thank you, Dr. Aguirre, for giving me another chance at life. Thank you, SOB forum, for your support, encouragement, and prayers! But, mostly, thank you LORD for allowing me the means to have this, for being there to protect me and guide me, and for especially giving me your Son when I didn't deserve Him. Genie
tamara_b73
on 4/4/05 3:22 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Genie!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I had the same feelings and still do about the weight loss. Upon first weighing, I am ALWAYS disappointed but then when I think about it and spread it out over the weeks...it is better. And like you said, you didn't gain. Which I know I would have if not for the surgery. I was gaining pretty steadily the year or so before surgery. I think I am initially disappointed because I am not very good at waiting and being patient. I want it to happen overnight and its not gonna. Anyway, you are doing awsome!!!!!!!! Congratulations again!!! Tamara 2/9/05 321/282
GW
on 4/4/05 5:16 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much Tamara! It was kinda hard being in the middle of big time losers like Candice and Belkys, but I have to say, I am pleased none the less! 18 pounds is over 4 pounds a week, and I feel so much better already! I can't wait to see what is in store for me in the months ahead! In His love, Genie
bettyann29
on 4/4/05 9:50 am - bedford, TX
Congrats Genie!! The weight loss is wonderful, even though its not as much as you would like, but the other things make it even better.. If you are already feeling this good one month, imagine at 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or even 12 months!!!
GW
on 4/5/05 1:31 am - Weatherford, TX
I know! For the first time in a long time, I am actually excited as to what the future may hold for me! Thank you! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 4/7/05 5:48 am - Uvalde, TX
Genie, I am proud of you. Pick up an 18 lb. bag of sugar... NOW, isn't that progress? You are doing great. Keep it up! I think about you all the time and pray for you too. donna
GW
on 4/7/05 7:33 am - Weatherford, TX
Oh Donna! Thank you so much! You are such a sweetie! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?