am so sad :(

chunkable
on 4/3/05 12:52 pm - federal way, wa
Hi guys, I've been gone all weekend over to yakima for my husbands family birthday party. We went up to their cabin on saturday to celebrate and mind you in yakima where their cabin is it's just empty space up on a mountain with nothing around but wilderness and wild animals. While sitting there we heard a cat crying. I walked up the driveway to find this little cat half starved to death, he was crying over and over again and it broke my heart. I wrapped him up in my sweatshirt and shared my hot dog with him. He ate most of it lol. I took him home with me needless to say after everyone told me how stupid I was for doing that. I just had to give the guy a chance at life, there was no way he would survive up there for one more day. I slept with him next to me last night and on the way home from yakima today he died in my arms. I cried the whole way home. I barely knew the little thing but it just broke my heart at how cruel some people can be to dump their unwanted animals. I feel so bad that I couldn't do more for him but atleast he was with me when he died and not out in the cold somewhere by himself. Im not having a very good weekend. Talk soon Cindy I was going to name him lucky. :*(
DONNA RELLA
on 4/3/05 2:20 pm - Uvalde, TX
Cindy, I am so sorry to hear about your weekend. I say that kitten WAS lucky. Lucky to be in the arms of someone who cared about him when he took his last breath. I am so proud of you for taking care of him. Someone else might have turned up thier nose at him and hissed him away. GOOD FOR YOU!! and LUCKY FOR HIM....
gogeko
on 4/3/05 3:35 pm - Palmer, AK
THAT IS SO SAD. I HAVE TEARS WELLING UP IN MY EYES. YOU HAVE A TENDER AND GOOD HEART TO TAKE CARE OF HIM/HER. IM GLAD THAT IT FOUND PEACE AND RELEIF FROM ABANDENMENT BEFORE IT DIED. TAKE CARE. CINDY WASILLA AK
lakerskobeb
on 4/3/05 11:40 pm - Canton, OH
I'm sorry to hear that Cindy. I am not necessarily a dog and cat lover but I have such a big heart for life. Me and my sister watch the animal planet and I just cry when I see the dissrespect people have for life. They beat and starve animals as if they are just nothing. That makes my heart hurt so bad. I have even seen people abuse animals. So I can understand where you are coming from. The other day at my sister's house I saw a small puppy and his ribs were just hanging out because it was hungry. I went upstairs and got it some bread to feed him. The dog had a leash on its neck so I assume it belonged to someone so I did want to take it home. But that is just the worse. Just know that you did one nice thing for that animal before it left this earth. You are probably the only person that has ever cared for it. You are an awesome person for that! Feel better soon Cindy
GW
on 4/4/05 12:14 am - Weatherford, TX
Cindy, I, too, believe that he/she was Lucky. He knew kindness and love before he died. A lot of animals don't ever know that. I believe that no act of kindness goes unrewarded, and I pray that God will show you His love today in a special way. God bless you! Genie
Molly Mae
on 4/4/05 12:26 am - WA
(((((((Cindy)))))))) hey girl, big hugs for you. So sorry to hear about the fateful weekend in the mountains. Anytime you reach out a helping hand to a human or a pet you risk having your heart broken like this. Thank you for taking that risk for one of God's creations. May your poor kitty rest in peace, Molly
klnbaker
on 4/5/05 10:14 am - Gresham, OR
Oh Cindy! You have a heart of gold! I think that kitten was very lucky to have found you. Bless you for caring! I am also a soft-hearted animal lover. Remember as your body gets smaller and smaller that your big heart stays the same! Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views