I'm off to San Francisco for the weekend

klnbaker
on 4/2/05 3:35 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Everyone! My husband and I and another couple are going to San Francisco this weekend for our wedding anniversary. We're staying in the beautiful Fairmont Hotel! My friend who is going has also had WLS. The men-folk have all these plans for wonderful restaurants. Funny, I could care less about the food part! Let's go shopping!!! Kathleen 257/190/140
DONNA RELLA
on 4/2/05 9:50 am - Uvalde, TX
Have the time of your life!!!
tamara_b73
on 4/2/05 10:38 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Have fun Kathleen!!!!!!!!! It is so funny. I get my nails done every two weeks and I travel almost an hour to get where I like to get them done. It is in a big mall and there is a food court. Well, traditionally I so looked forward to it because I would always treat myself and the kids to something good (like Steak Escape or something). Since surgery, I actually dread it. It is so hard to find something that I can eat in the food court and then to pay soooo much for it when I only eat a bit of it anyway. I would just as soon eat before or bring some cheese and crackers or something. It still seems so odd to me to actually dread having to eat out and to prefer to be at home and grab something to eat. I have always absolutely loved to eat out. Things have changed so much already. Again, have a wonderful time! Tamara 2/9/05 321/285
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views