Friday food post...

tamara_b73
on 4/1/05 11:23 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Here is what I had: B: cheerios w/ milk L: atkins shake snack: 8 wheat thins and two slices of cheese (Did you know that this 'snack' has about 350 calories according to fitday!!!! ) D: 2 oz chicken w/ alfredo pasta snack: 1 oz turkey jerky and a healthsmart bar Right around a thousand calories of food!! I feel like a cow eating that much. But my head hunger has come back in full force. I was so bad yesterday. I must have checked the cupboards and fridge about 300 times. I had such a strong feeling that I needed something in my mouth. It so tempts me to start smoking again so that I have that oral fix! But I won't. I really am struggling with the head hunger though. I hope that today goes better. My daughter is at her respite camp (for special needs youth) and that is a lot less stress right there. It has been about the worse week we've had with her in a long time. We have seen some horrible behaviors re-emerge that we haven't seen for awhile. I hope it is just that it has been spring break all week and that next week will be better. I have all my fingers and toes crossed anyway. ;) Hope everyone else had a good day and will again today. I get to go to see Robots with my little guy today and we will go for a walk of course. I have at least been faithful about getting to Curves every morning M-F. I have to make sure I get a long walk on the weekends though. Thanks guys, Tamara 321/285
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views