Reached 1st Goal

TracyW
on 4/1/05 3:43 am - Spring, TX
Well this morning I reached my 1st Goal and that was to loose 75 lbs. I am at 300 this morning and cant wait till I can say I am under 300 lbs. Tracy 375/300/200
klnbaker
on 4/1/05 3:52 am - Gresham, OR
You must feel awesome, Tracy! Congratulations! I love hitting those milestones and meeting goals! Keep up the good work. Kathleen
GW
on 4/1/05 5:39 am - Weatherford, TX
Way to go Tracy! Hey, come close. No, a little closer. Okay, what's your secret? I promise I won't tell! (well, maybe just a few folks like me who can't seem to lose very quickly! I am 4 weeks out today and down 16!) Seriously though, CONGRATULALTIONS! You deserve to feel proud with those results! Keep it up! Genie
rhionan
on 4/1/05 6:20 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi Tracy!! You are doing so well! Congrats! I Can't waite till I am in your shoes!! Keep up the awesome work! Love and hope to you! Tera
GerrAnn
on 4/1/05 7:49 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy Didn't I see you in Mexico right after your surgery and before mine?? How come you have lost 75lbs and I have only lost 32!! Something doesn't seem fair here.. Congradulations my friend... Your my hero.. I started going to my local health club today. Got tired of the treadmill at home.. So I worked out for 45 minutes (fit and trim class) and did the treadmill for 30.. I felt great afterwards..Can't wait for the pool water to warm up!! Take care and keep it up.. You and Marty "ROCK" GerrAnn
tamara_b73
on 4/1/05 11:26 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
That is sooo awsome Tracy!!!!!!! I wish I was a guy. j/k You are doing awsome!! You'll be at goal before you know it. Just think you are already almost half way to your goal. That is amazing. Way to go!! Tamara 2/9/05 321/285
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/05 2:28 am - Henrico, VA
WOOHOO Tracy!! You are doing awesome!! Haven't seen much of you lately, good to see you again. Keep up the good work!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views