hard to believe...

martyp
on 3/30/05 9:27 pm - springfield, VA
went to the doc yesterday and the results are almost unbelieveable. my cholesterol is down to 202 from over 350. my ldl is still too low as a result of faulty genetical engineering but that may change with continued weight loss and more excercise. blood pressure is down from 200+/120+ to a respectable 145/80 and finally blood sugar has dropped from over 280 to a "normal" 100. i have dropped from 12 pills a day to 1 and i am down to 286 for a total of 62 pounds lost. you know, i am essentially a cheap ******* but this is the best money i ever spent in my life. i cannot wait to get on with what today brings. thank you all and god bless.
Molly Mae
on 3/30/05 10:11 pm - WA
Hey now you can be a cheap, healthier, handsomer *******!!! So proud of you. Those labs and your Dr's checkup are proof that this is a lot more than a weightloss thing. Congrats on your health Marty. That is unreal...in a good way of course. Molly 252/200/135
tamara_b73
on 3/30/05 10:53 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Holy smokes, Marty!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just freaking super! Tamara 321/285
rhionan
on 3/30/05 10:54 pm - Lincoln, NE
Hi Marty!! I am so happy for you! You are doing so well and feeling alot better I am sure! I envy you and cannot waite till I am on the loosing side as well. However I would not consider you to be cheap. Slapping down $10,000 dollors of your own money to improve your life is what I would call a good sound investment! The returns of wich you will benefit from for the rest of your longer, healthier life. It was good to hear from you again. Keep us updated!! We pre-ops gain worlds of knowledge by learning from you post ops! Love and hope to you! Tera
Amanda
on 3/30/05 11:00 pm - Kearney, NE
WOW!!!! Way to go!!!! I agree it is the best money I have ever spent in my life or for my life, too!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
GW
on 3/31/05 1:47 am - Weatherford, TX
Marty, I have been wondering how you were. It seems as if you are doing awesome! That is such good news! Keep it up! Genie
klnbaker
on 3/31/05 3:56 am - Gresham, OR
Wow, Marty! How do you keep your pants on? Kathleen
cathy.fowler
on 3/31/05 10:14 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Marty! You are doing great! I thought losing 30 pounds in a month was good but you're flying past everyone! Must be all that extra rest you received in the hospital!! lol! I am so happy for you. Please keep us posted! Cathy Fowler
gogeko
on 3/31/05 2:44 pm - Palmer, AK
HOLY SMOKES BATMAN. YOU ARE UNBELEIVALE. AWSOME. I BET YOU ARE STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON. I TOO CAN HARDLY WAIT TO BE ON THE LOSING SIDE, JUST 8.5 WEEKS TO GO. YOU ARE AN INSPERATION. LET US IN ON SOME TIPS YOU FIND WORK BEST. SUCH AS EXERCISE...WHAT YOU ARE EATING...DRINKING...VITAIMINS....ANYTHING YOU THINK WE WOULD BENIFIT FROM. THANKS FOR POSTING. WE HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU. AND MISSED YOU. CINDY
pattycake
on 4/3/05 8:04 am - macon, GA
marty, you are so blessed. you have a second chance. with the old stats, i don't think you would have had a really long life, but now..... you have a long long future ahead on fyou. i hear stories all of the time about people who have wls and immediately improve their health and get off meds. i am so very happy for you. the health benefits are so so so awsome. when i grow up,i want to be just like you;)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views