Ughh

Melissa M.
on 3/30/05 2:50 pm - UT
First, Sorry that I haven't posted for about two weeks. Everyone at my house has been really sick. I actually have a question that doesn't have anything to do with WLS. Do any of you have "angina"? I think that I do. I have an appt on Friday of this week. I was looking up angina and now I'm worried. It sounds like what I've been having. It also scares me a lot. No one suggested angina to me, but as a nurse, when I started having chest pain, it was one of the things that I thought of, so I decided to look it up. Now I wished that I wouldn't have looked it up. I have enough medical crap to deal with, I really don't need something extra. Sorry, I'm just worried. Ok, more than worried. Where's my xanax?????? Thanks for any replies. If you want you can personally email me. Melissa
GW
on 3/31/05 1:50 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Melissa, Try not to worry! As a nurse, maybe you have to much info! They say Dr.'s make the worst patients! Anyway, my Dad had angina for over 15 years. When I started having chest pains, that was also my first thought. They ran tests. Turned out it was stress related. I was going through quite a bit at the time! You will be in my prayers! And really, try not to stress over it - it will make it worse! Give it to God. Genie
Melissa M.
on 3/31/05 7:13 am - UT
Thanks Genie! I do tend to worry a bit. I guess it just scares me because it feels different than my usual panic attacks that I'm prone to. Hopefully everything will be ok. I'll see what they have to say tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. Thanks again. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views