TUESDAY FOOD POST

chunkable
on 3/29/05 5:22 am - federal way, wa
HERE GOES BREAKFAST 1 DEVILED EGG LUNCH 4 SMALL MEATBALLS WITH RANCH DINNER BANQUET TURKEY SLICES IN GRAVY 335/288/165 ISH
GerrAnn
on 3/29/05 5:43 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy "AND ALL" our WLS Buddies Where's your protein drink??? Have you given them up? Thanks for making/sending me my beautiful medical Id.. Now for the bad stuff I eat.. protein drink (unjury vanilla/unflavored mixed) B- yogurt (dannon diet something) L- 1/2 hot dog 5 grapes snack- 2 black licorice (would have rather had choc. easter candy but dont have kids around to steal from...lol) D better skip this one after reading what I've already eaten... 4 shrimp cottage cheese protein drink Have a good evening everyone.. GerrAnn 244/212
chunkable
on 3/29/05 11:22 am - federal way, wa
hey girl they are in there I just didn't write them down due to laziness lol. I do 2 a day and take my vitamins too. I just now am so used to them that I don't consider it a meal lol good job on your weight loss you brat your gonna be under 200 soon. Your welcome for the bracelets. I hope you like them.. big hugs Cin
tamara_b73
on 3/29/05 11:36 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Hi guys!! Missed you guys posting. Anyway, here is what I had: B: 1 c. cheerios w/ milk L: 4 whole wheat ritz crackers and 1 slice american cheese Snack: 1.5 oz turkey jerkey D: 3 oz chicken breast bbq chunks Is anyone else using the fitday website to track their calories/protien? I am getting on average 800 calories. That seems like a lot for the little bit that I'm eating compared to before surgery. I must have been eating like 5000 calories before! Love you guys! Tamara 321/285
TracyW
on 3/30/05 3:46 am - Spring, TX
Dang Cindy just a little while ago you were trying to break 300 now your already 12 lbs under that. Breakfast - Carb Control Yogurt Snack - nothing Lunch - meat from 2 hard tacos and refried beans Snack - protein shake Dinner - taco casserole Snack - sf fudgesicle my weightloss slowed down last week, maybe I can get it back on track 375/303/200
TracyW
on 3/30/05 3:46 am - Spring, TX
Dang Cindy just a little while ago you were trying to break 300 now your already 12 lbs under that. Breakfast - Carb Control Yogurt Snack - nothing Lunch - meat from 2 hard tacos and refried beans Snack - protein shake Dinner - taco casserole Snack - sf fudgesicle my weightloss slowed down last week, maybe I can get it back on track 375/303/200
GerrAnn
on 3/30/05 5:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone Wow Tracy, glad to see you posting again. Was just talking to Cindy yesterday about how you got all HUNKY on us and left.. What is this Taco thing?? Hummm. Well it's nice to have you back on here to pick on!!! Also to Tamara, I tried to use that Fit . com but must be brain dead.. Wanted to put in the exact amout of calories that my yogurt was and they called me a liar !! Might give it a try again..Not sure how accountable I want to be. Well here's my food for today Protein drink B 2oz applesause / 5 grapes snack: cashews L: salad with avacado,tom, cucumber D. Beef and noodles protein shake Have a good day everyone GerrAnn
GW
on 3/30/05 7:15 am - Weatherford, TX
Here is what I ate. Please tell me how I can be losing so slowly eating like this?! It is so frustrating! Anyway, here it is: B- Cottage cheese with Unjury unflavored protien mixed in S- sugar free popsicle L- 1/2 cup soup D- broiled skinless chicken breast (about 2 oz) slice of cheese S- protein drink That is pretty typical for me. Any suggestions? Genie
GerrAnn
on 3/30/05 8:16 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Genie It looks to me like you are eating pretty good.. This weight thing is a problem we all deal with.. Don't let it get you down..Just stick to your program and it will all come together. Your doing GREAT.. GerrAnn
chunkable
on 3/30/05 9:42 am - federal way, wa
hi genie you might not be eating enough. I had that same problem figuring i was so heavy i thought well if i only eat a little i will lose more but that has turned out to be false. Try to get in lots of protein rich foods and do some fiber in there to keep you regular. That will help too. It looks to me like your not getting in enough calories to trick your metabolism into thinking your not starving. It does take some time for your body to adjust but don't worry you will loose hugs Cindy 335/287/165ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views