So, what does WLS mean to you?

GW
on 3/29/05 2:06 am - Weatherford, TX
We all know that WLS stands for weight loss surgery. I would like to know what those initials mean to you. For me it is: WONDERFUL LIFE SAVER! Genie
Molly Mae
on 3/29/05 2:43 am - WA
What Long Struggle!!! Struggling through years of obesity causing me to make so many stupid mistakes with my life as a young girl and teen. Two long years of struggle to get postop once I learned about surgery. But sooooo worth it. Thanks for the great thought provoking post!!! Molly
rhionan
on 3/29/05 2:45 am - Lincoln, NE
Very good question Genie! For me right now it means "Whirlwind Life Scramble"! LOL! But only becuase everything is so crazy with planning the trip and last minute worries and details. After it is all done and said I am sure it will be "Where Life Starts" for me! Love and hope to you! Tera
pattycake
on 3/29/05 3:05 am - macon, GA
Genie, WLS to me: W- is fot the world that will open up to me when i am physically able to "live" life again. L- is for the love i will live to give to my friends and and family for years to come S- is for the super un-selfish acts of the people on this site that have reached out to me
GW
on 3/29/05 3:11 am - Weatherford, TX
Wow! We have a bunch of super creative people here! Cheers to all of you! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 3/29/05 3:41 am - Uvalde, TX
WILL LIVE STRONGER i *WILL* live stronger, healthier, happier, wholeheartedly! I will *LIVE* for the first time... not just exist! I will be *STRONGER*...on the outside and inside.
GW
on 3/30/05 7:17 am - Weatherford, TX
AMEN AND AMEN! That is really good! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?