not related to surgery...just venting

DONNA RELLA
on 3/28/05 12:08 pm - Uvalde, TX
my ex and his partner were at the same river as we were on Friday. We have 3 kids together and it has been rough because she cant stand my kids and they cant stand her. *i know this is not wls related, but gotta vent* anyway, she didn't speak to the kids and they ran up to the truck to hug their dad. she just looked straight ahead. WEll my kids were mad because it was easter weekend, and his weekend,and he didn't know we were going to the river and HE showed up to bbq. WITHOUT THEM. *just the way she wanted it* So, it started. My son, ZOONER, told his dad off about the unfair treatment they receive from her. she is mean and cruel to them. SO, his dad finally decided to stand up to her and told her off and said that he believes his kids. THEY BROKE UP THAT NIGHT... then the next day he came over to see the kids and spent quality time with them and asked them if he could come back into our lives. IT HAS BEEN 12 years since i left him... MY kids love him but they know what he is. THEN he asked if he could spend the night. IN MY SON's ROOM. I let him. He has not stayed at my house in 12 years, and i let him. We played cards, visited and he slept in zooner's room. My son was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. so were the girls. THEIR dad was there for them, had finally stood up for them.... it was nice. THEN today he calls and begs us all not to tell that he stayed... just in case they get back together. i was so p.o.'d.... sorry for going on and on... but my family and friends at home may not understand...
TTCromar
on 3/28/05 12:55 pm - UT
mmmm.... Men, can't live with em......Can't shoot em.... hang in there Donna t~
lakerskobeb
on 3/28/05 9:51 pm - Canton, OH
You know what Donna it's this kind of stress that you don't need right now. The Devil always comes back just as you are doing good. I know the children love their father, but you have to do what's best for them. If he is not man enough to pick his children over a woman then you just have to protect them the best way you know how. When they grow older, they will understand that you did it out of love. I would seriously have a heart to heart talk with their father and tell him that he is breaking their hearts and it has to stop!! Be stern with him, because he will continue to play games as long as you let him. Your children shouldn't have to lie and cover up for their own father! Good luck with all of your many stuggles and remember that God never puts more on us than we can bare! Lots of Blessings and Prayers to you and your family Ronda
pattycake
on 3/29/05 1:30 am - macon, GA
i am sorry that you are going through yhis. you did a good thing by allowing him to spend that precious time with the children. don't be discouraged. at least the children were happy for that brief time. he cannot take that away from them eventhough he is concerned about the relationshi[ with this woman. stay strong. as always we will be praying for you.
klnbaker
on 3/29/05 4:31 am - Gresham, OR
OMG! At first I was thinking "this is great, he wants to be more a part of his kids lives", then he tells you not to tell that he stayed overnight in case they get back together??? I agree, you don't need this right now. What an emotional roller coaster. Too bad his girlfriend can't be a grown up and accept his children. I have wonderful stepsons whom I am hoping to adopt. Hope everything works out. Kathleen (PS--gotta love Tami's comment!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views