angels,where are you???

pattycake
on 3/28/05 4:23 am - macon, GA
the concept of having an angel sounds really wonderful. i wanted to get one before i go on my trip in june, but i have not had any takers. i have been realy focused on the money aspect of the surgery, but i am still very scared of the whole process. i wish i had someone who has been through the process who could figuratively hold my hand and get me through the whole thing. i am lucky to have my surgery buddy ronda, but we are in the same boat. if anyone would like to be my angel... i would love that. thanks!
lakerskobeb
on 3/28/05 5:55 am - Canton, OH
Aww don't you look so pretty! Nice picture! Your surgery buddy
TTCromar
on 3/28/05 8:39 am - UT
Hey Patty: I'm so bummed....I was going to be in Ensenada the week you have your surgery, but my plans had to change. If you are still looking and you think i could somehow do it from home I'd love to update everyone on how you are and help in any way I can for you getting ready to go down there. I wish I could be down there to help. I'm SOOOOOO excited for You and Ronda. let me know... t~
pattycake
on 3/29/05 1:18 am - macon, GA
you have me crying tammi... happy tears and you know why. thank you. i feel loved.
nwlisac
on 3/29/05 7:27 am - Gresham, OR
Patty, you are so lucky. Tami is the best person I have ever met...she will make a great angel for you, however I also like to think of her as my angel, so don't be greedy! haha. She is the perfect person to have in your corner for this surgery and for everything else in life. Congratulations on the next step towards your new life!! Lisa
pattycake
on 3/29/05 7:31 am - macon, GA
i don't want to be greedy, but i now have two angels. genie offered first and tami offered to give me her angel services too. i am truly blessed. i feel so loved here on this site. thanks you all.
TTCromar
on 3/29/05 11:34 am - UT
*blushes* ahhhh Lisa... Your so sweet!!! Your my angel too t~
GW
on 3/28/05 9:30 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Patty Cake! I am not very experienced in being an angel, and I am a very new post op! But, I would be honered to be your angel if you would like. If you would like to get an angel who has 'more miles on her wings' I understand! If Ronda needs one to, and you will be there at the same time, I am volunteering for her as well, if she needs me! Just let me know! I am 3.5 weeks post op. Friday will be 4 weeks, April 4th will be one month! Genie
TTCromar
on 3/29/05 11:23 am - UT
Hey Genie....how about i'm your "back up angel"!?!?!?! Team angeling *high five's You* Yeahh........we'll be the best angels EVER!!!!! *spit shines your halo and puts it on your head* Looks great on You!!!! *giggles* t~
GW
on 3/29/05 11:34 am - Weatherford, TX
Tami, Sounds like a winner to me! Between the two of us, she ought to be in good hands! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views