ONEDERLAND!!!!

Amanda
on 3/27/05 11:41 pm - Kearney, NE
WOOHOO!!! I made it! My goal for last week was to loose 3 pounds by this morning and I have lost 4.5 - weighing in at 198.5. I will never, never be above 200 again in my life!!!!!!!! I can't believe what a great feeling that is!!!!! I love my new life! I am sooooo greatful for the chance I was given to have this surgery!!!! Thanks for all of your support and wonderful information!! It has helped tons!!!!! One more time - WOOHOO!!!!!!
Amanda
on 3/27/05 11:54 pm - Kearney, NE
One more thing - Dr. A is the BomB baby!!!!!!
tamara_b73
on 3/28/05 12:26 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Holy Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tamara 2/9/05 321/285
Molly Mae
on 3/28/05 1:12 am - WA
YAY Amanda!!! That is soooooo awesome! What an accomplishment! I am so happy for you and your continued success. It's gonna be a great summer!!! Just a question...what size are you at? I am 201 and just wanting to compare (bad, I know!) anyway, also, how is your eating on a typical day? Just curious. I love comparing notes and don't get a chance to "talk" to you very often but know our life styles are similar as SAHM's. Congrats! Thanks for letting me pick your brain! Molly
rhionan
on 3/28/05 1:38 am - Lincoln, NE
You rock girl!!! That is so great Amanda! I am so happy for you! You so deserve this success! Love ya gal! Tera
GW
on 3/28/05 9:37 am - Weatherford, TX
That is so fantastic! Congratulations! You deserve this so much! I can't wait to see 'onederland!' myself! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views