Molding Clinic

Joan R.
on 3/26/05 2:09 pm - Millington, TN
I am thinking of going to the Molding Clinic in Tijana. Has anyone used this clinic. I am self pay and am going to have the borrow the money so I am trying to do the best I can with the money I have. I'll be doing lap-band. I have been out of work since Nov. because of problems after knee surgery. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
Ivonne B.
on 3/28/05 1:39 am - Washinton, WA
Joan, It would be a good idea for you to research a little more on this clinic, read past posts here, it will give you an idea. Also if you want the Inamed Lap band, the one approved in the US, be sure and ask for that one. I have read that surgeries where they put other bands are less expensive for some reason. Ivonne Dr. Aceves
pattycake
on 3/28/05 8:28 am - macon, GA
i have heard good things about the molding clinic. a friend of mine actually had a tummy tuck done there. they do all sorts of procedures. i would have gone there is if i were going to have a lap band. they use the inamed which is the band approved in the us.
Lena Kay
on 3/29/05 1:49 am - WA
I went to the Molding Clinic for my lap band in December, and it went beautifully. Excellent surgical team, and a really beautiful hotel for recovery. They take care of you every step of the way. I'd highly recommend it. I went with a friend, but met a woman there who had come alone, and we've since become e-mail friends. Neither of us had any problems at all, in fact I'm going back there for plastic surgery.
swilliams
on 3/29/05 6:34 am - somewhere, IL
I just came from being banded at the Molding Clinic myself 3/19 and I was very impressed! S Williams
Joan R.
on 3/29/05 2:10 pm - Millington, TN
Thanks, It's nice to hear from you. How are you doing? where will you go to get your fills?
swilliams
on 3/29/05 9:47 pm - somewhere, IL
I am doing great everything went good! I have a local fill Dr. However, I am considering going back to Molding next month for my first fill. I hear that in Mexico they really gove you a fill opposed to here in the states where they fill you a certain amount each time until you reach your sweet spot. I am anxious to loose weight, so I am still debating. I am about to call and see what all perks you get with a fill (hotel,etc.) Molding is always running specials. Good Luck! S Williams
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views