How to the member pages get so cute?

Sunny L.
on 3/26/05 10:24 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Me again. I keep thinking of questions and HOPE I 'm not driving you more mature members crazy! I am just wondering how some people's pages get so pretty with all the graphics and wallpaper-looking backgrounds. Can you cut and paste art onto your page here? My good friend from highschool used to mix-up her phrases and once told me her mom was 'technically illegitimate' when she really meant 'technologically illiterate.' That one I'll have to own because it truly describes me!! Gracias--Sunny
gogeko
on 3/26/05 1:15 pm - Palmer, AK
I WOULD LIKE TOO KNOW TOO. HOPEFULLY SOME ONE WILL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR US. WELCOME TO THIS FORUM. CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
y0maria
on 3/26/05 1:45 pm - CA
Email obesity help at this email address [email protected] Tell them you want to spruce up your profile and they will email you back with instructions then a volunteer will contact you.
lakerskobeb
on 3/27/05 9:22 pm - Canton, OH
Hiya Sunny, I just wanted to let you know that I did my webapage myself. I asked the people at obesityhelp.com to help me with my page, but they are so busy that they are not able to help out. So Dinka Doo sent me a copy of what the html codes should look like, and I did the rest of the work myself. However, I am still learning how to do borders and other thinks like that. So when I learn how to do everything, I will try to give you help with your page! Ronda
Sunny L.
on 4/1/05 11:06 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Thank you everyone for the helpful info! I finally got a picture up--though fuzzy--and will work on 'pretty-ing up' later. For now, I am just so glad to have received all the helpful info on here. Ronda, your offer is so gracious! What a beautiful person you are--Thanks! Sunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views