WOW This surgery is really working

chunkable
on 3/26/05 12:47 am - federal way, wa
I am happy to report that i started keeping track of my weight last week writing it down everyday and I know we aren't supposed to weigh everyday but I woke up this morning and I had lost another 3 pounds since yesterday so that put me at 292 which means so far in 8 weeks I have lost 43 pounds Im almost to the half century club where I can join molly in celebrating.. Im so happy. Just in the last week I have lost 11 pounds... YAY.. im hoping to get to 290 by the end of the month which at this rate seems like it might work. Im soooo happy Love you guys Cindy
Molly Mae
on 3/26/05 3:12 am - WA
Goooood Mornin' Cindy! Isn't it amazing how we can cut our calories down this much and still doubt that we can do it? I totally do the same thing. How the heck have you lost 11 freakin' pounds over the last week? I only could do that during the first month postop . Wonder if it is the change in your eating from the nutritionist? Are you eating more? Excersizing more or maybe it's just your time! What ever it is...you had it comin' that's for sure! Yay for our surgeries! Molly
chunkable
on 3/26/05 8:46 am - federal way, wa
hey molly girl. I think it's from what Im eating. I only worked out twice last week so I don't think it was that great of the excersize deal lol. However now that Im a stay at home worker I will get to excersize more. I think i have just kinda tricked my body into thinking it's not starving anymore and seeing how much I have to lose it's been like yahhoooo lets get rid of this and this and this lol. I was shocked too when I punched the numbers and it said i had lost 11 pounds in 6 days i was like " About damn time lol... Im very excited as Im sure you are to be so close to 200... your going to be so skinny and cute this summer in your summer clothes. I can't wait to meet you when you move over.. I've been working on my harassment case too against my former company so that might be something to do with it. I haven't been eating a whole lot but making sure that I am getting some calories in and lots of fluids. Have you tried the new crystal light flavor?? It's DELIIIIIIIIIIIIcious lol Hugs Cindy
Molly Mae
on 3/26/05 11:36 pm - WA
Hey Cindy, You will really enjoy working from home I bet. It gives you a lot more control over what you are eating and everything is right there. You can make a list the night before and actually adhere to it because there is not work routine ( or lack thereof) distracting you. When I leave the house you can bet I am right there in the drive thru bustin out with a McGriddle. I give the top to my son and the bottom to my daughter and just eat the sausage patty...sooooo bad! Old habits just on a different level. When will I learn? LOL! Now when I go out to run errends and stuff I just stick to my short one splenda latte and get a butterhorn for the kiddies from Starbucks. What is it with me and freakin drive-thrus? Anyway...you go girl I am soooo happy for you. As you lose more and more weight though, you will find yourself struggling to be away from people. Especially when you are feeling cute. That's when you know it's time to get all dolled up and get out of the house for that latte run or whatever suits ya. I am famous for looking like a hag all day and then getting ready around 3 or 4o'clock before hubby hits the door. It's pretty funny.... one more month til I'm on your side of the mountains, Molly
Molly Mae
on 3/26/05 11:38 pm - WA
Not that you don't feel cute already...we are hotties and always have been. My bad...Hey, what is the new Crystal light flavor?
GW
on 3/26/05 3:42 am - Weatherford, TX
Allllllllll Riiiiigggghhhhht, Cindy! Can't wait for mine to kick in gear! Genie
pattycake
on 3/28/05 7:57 am - macon, GA
hey genie, sorry you've been sick. i hope you get to feeling better really soon. i know your loss will begin soon. take care.
Melodie
on 3/26/05 12:54 pm - S E, Ok
WAY TO GO CINDY!!!! I knew you would do it. I know you felt a little discouraged for a while. It is so scary for all of us since we are so used to trying all those diets and failing and then we do this and in our minds we just can't let go of that fear of failure. I think I may always keep that fear. Keep up the great work!!! I am so proud for you. Melodie 300/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views