YEAH MY PICTURE IS UP

lakerskobeb
on 3/25/05 10:16 pm - Canton, OH
If you all notice my picture now shows up on the left side of my posts! Yeah. And I love this picture because my hair is curly. Takes me like 2 hours to get it that way! Thanks people at the help area!
gogeko
on 3/25/05 11:40 pm - Palmer, AK
HI RONDA, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE DOWN THERE THE SAME TIME I AM. I HAVE SURGERY MAY 31. I WILL BE STAYING THERE UNTILL LUNE 9TH. SO I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON. WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR PICTURE UP? I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A LONG TIME. CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
lakerskobeb
on 3/26/05 9:49 am - Canton, OH
Hiya Cindy, Alaska wow! That is actually colder than ohio! I actually will be down there for June 6th (surgery on the 7th****il the 15th! I am so happy you will be down there. I have a surgery buddy named Patty who will be down there with me and she is having hers done on the 9th. Will you be staying in the apartments? Oh my gosh that is so exciting. So when I get down there I can come visit you and you can tell me how painful it really is! I am looking forward to seeing you! Are you nervous? I am so excited I can hardly wait. Everyday the time just goes by so slow. I want june to be here right now! Please email me and keep in touch. I met Patty, my surgery buddy online here, and we talk everyday. It's nice to be able to talk to someone going through the same feelings and anxiety as you. Please keep in touch. I will be so happy to see a familar face when I get down there. Oh I emailed the obesityhelp.com people to help put my picture on my post. It actually took them like a month to get back to me. I heard they are busy with a lot of profiles and stuff. Good luck and please keep in touch! Ronda [email protected]
GW
on 3/26/05 3:43 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, It is so nice to have a face to put with your name! And a beautiful face at that! Glad to finally "meet" you! Genie
lakerskobeb
on 3/26/05 9:52 am - Canton, OH
Awww thanks Genie for the compliment! I really like your picture to. It looks like a glamore shot! How are you feeling? I hope your cold is going away. OH and you have to tell me how your holiday went. This is your first event after the surgery so I want to know how hard it is to resist the temptation of holiday food. I am getting mines done in June and lucky me the only holiday is July 4th. But with my mom being 9 months post-op, she cooks really healthy now! So i guesse I am a little lucky! Have a great holiday Feel better soon
GW
on 3/27/05 3:30 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Ronda! Okay, I confess, it IS a glamour shot! My daughter insisted I go with her, so I did. I don't really have any other pictures as I RUN from cameras! My cold was actually bronchitis, and it is getting better. I have been on antibiotics and cough medicine now for about a week. It is finally breaking up in my chest, but that coughing still hurts like you know what! Anyway I guess there is one advantage to being sick. This is my first holiday since surgery, and nothing sounds good to me right now! So, I am not even tempted! It is good that you will have your post op mom there for you! I read this site all the time and that I was totally prepared, but find I have questions every day! That is the ONLY drawback to going to Mexico. I do wish I had local after care, but other than this bronchitis, I have been doing pretty well. I feel good, I just am not losing like I thought! I think I am still holding on to fluids! Everyone tells me to be patient, it will come off, and I am trying! Good luck to you and keep in touch! When I have lost enough to update my picture, it will be a 'real' one, not a glamour! In His love, Genie
klnbaker
on 3/26/05 12:11 pm - Gresham, OR
Ronda, what a hottie you are! Honestly, it's a beautiful picture. It's nice to put faces with the names! Kathleen
TTCromar
on 3/27/05 1:49 am - UT
wow...i actually was able to sign in... WOW Ronda!!!! Your so beautiful!!!! and it is nice putting a face with a name. t~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views