Ready To Scream!!!!!

TTCromar
on 3/25/05 2:21 pm - UT
Hi everyone. This isn't really about the surgery but I'm getting so frustrated that I thought I'd try to pick someone's brain on what to do. For the past ohhh....month, everytime I try to get into my profile I have to enter the password at least 10 times before it will let me in. I emailed WLS and asked for help. I gave them a link to the place I keep getting sent. Well, they emailed me back and said that I should re-boot and try a couple of other things. I did as they suggested...now I'm being sent to another page that tells me it can't connect to the server and a bunch of other stuff. So, I've cleared out my cookies, cleaned off the disk, defragmented, ran a virus scan, deleted a bunch of old files to make space...and it still isn't letting me in. I emailed WLS again and they sent me a nice note giving me a link that might help. It's a link that tells me how to enter my password to get into my profile....I WANT TO SCREAM!!!! I'm not stupid I know how to enter a password. Do any of you have any idea's of things to try? I'm really getting annoyed it's starting to be more like 20 times to 1 time of getting into my profile. Would appreciate any idea's. Thanks!!!! t~
Amanda
on 3/25/05 9:41 pm - Kearney, NE
I understand completely!!! It has been doing it to me too!! But, rebooting my computer seems to work! I'm sorry I don't have any other ideas, but obviously it is something on their end or it wouldn't be happening to us both!!!! Good luck - I hope you get some answers!!!!!
lakerskobeb
on 3/25/05 10:14 pm - Canton, OH
I'm sorry you are having so many problems. I contacted the obesity help hotline to fix my pictures (which I learned how to do myself) and it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me. But my picture is finally on the left side of each of my posts. I guesse I will never get my tinkerbell update to my personal profile area Good Luck! Ronda
GerrAnn
on 3/25/05 11:09 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami I might suggest getting a new computer.. OOPPS I haven't had problems with getting on OH sites..The only one that frustrates me is Dr. A's site taking so long to come up.. Good luck with your problem.. Just wanted to give you a bad time this morning.. Huggs and more Huggs GerrAnn 244/213
Amanda
on 3/28/05 12:00 am - Kearney, NE
Did you ever get anything figured out??? Now, just rebooting my computer isn't working either!!! If you know anything - please help!!! Thanks!!!!
TTCromar
on 3/29/05 11:30 am - UT
Hey Amanda!!!! You know...i don't think it's the spy/adware that's causing problems. I think AMOS has problems. You, me and several other have told me they are having problems as well. I say we email AMOS and let them know. I can't believe today i've been able to get in and update and post....something strange is going on with their server. Good Luck!!! t~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views