Gerrann, Tracy, Molly.. Everyone new email

chunkable
on 3/24/05 11:04 pm - federal way, wa
Hi guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I resigned from my job yesterday after putting up with 6 months of harrassment from my boss over my weight loss surgery I finally took the plunge and found another job. This job is going to be great. I work right out of my home for a local guy who is paying me to get up late and work when I want to. I have to say that I have been looking for a job like this all of my life lol. I just wanted you to know not to email me at my eaglegrp.net email anymore because I will not recieve them. You can email me back now at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you guys.. oh and ps.. lost another 2.5 pounds since yesterday That means I am at -40 pounds.. YAY MEEE love you guys Cindy
DONNA RELLA
on 3/25/05 12:54 am - Uvalde, TX
what kind of harassment was it, if you don't mind me asking... and are they hiring at your new job?
chunkable
on 3/26/05 12:44 am - federal way, wa
hi donna, they were just harrassing me about the fact that I couldn't lift up a box of paper because i had surgery and he would say that the surgery is hurting my performance which is completely false. I had a desk job and typed all day long. he would say to me that I could have lost weight without going through the surgery and then marked me low on my attendance because i used my vacation time for my surgery so refused to give me a raise after 5 years. He's a new boss and a complete jerk. I have witnesses to how i was being treated and im thinking of suing him personally for harrassment and forcing me to resign from my position.
GerrAnn
on 3/25/05 12:56 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Girlfriend Pretty soon you will be so skinny we wont reconize you. I did send a e-mail to your old job yesterday.. Wondered why you didn't respond.. So happy that you were able to find something new.. Seems like you are having a whole bunch of new beginnings. I'm so happy for you.. Can't wait to get my medical bracelet.. Been watching the mail everyday.. Huggs to you and Mikey.. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views