UPDATE on wonderful news

DONNA RELLA
on 3/24/05 2:23 pm - Uvalde, TX
Well, MY mom just got off of the phone with the seller that needed to sign the papers to my house, and wanted to let her know how IMPORTANT it was for me to get the papers back asap. she explained that i needed life saving surgery. Well, the lady wanted to know what was wrong and if i was ok...so mom told her about my surgery. TURNS OUT, she just had the wls herself 6 months ago. SO, she is more than excited to help me out and send them back quickly... MY GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!
Molly Mae
on 3/24/05 10:45 pm - WA
YAYA!!! Big hugs Donna! That is great news. God *does* work in mysterious ways. Keep us updated. Molly
lakerskobeb
on 3/24/05 11:00 pm - Canton, OH
Donna Rella, God is so good in so many ways! I know that you and your family will now have a great Easter just thinking about God's great mercy. I am so glad this worked out for you. God sure does work in mysterious ways! Have a great holiday and congrats on all of your great fortune! Ronda
GW
on 3/25/05 12:13 am - Weatherford, TX
Donna, I am sitting here with goose bumps on my skin and tears in my eyes. I never cease to be amazed at how much God loves us and what He does for us! Have a blessed Easter and I look forward to hearing updates. Like a surgery date! Start getting ready! It will be here before you know it! In His love, Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 3/25/05 12:45 am - Uvalde, TX
Thank you all so much. I will definitely keep you posted. I just went and sent the pkg to her overnight mail... and paid 13.95 for it. I KNOW that with the holiday, it probably didn't help too much to do that, but i wanted her to see the urgency. I am soooooooooooo happy. God Bless you all for the prayers and advice and the listening. I love you all...
gogeko
on 3/25/05 12:03 pm - Palmer, AK
oh my goodness i cannot begin to say how happy i am for you. i have tears of joy in my eyes and heart for you. cindy, wasilla ak
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views