I think i may have WONDERFUL news

DONNA RELLA
on 3/24/05 6:28 am - Uvalde, TX
OK, here goes. I bought my first house when i was 21. I paid it off a couple of yrs ago. Well, from day one, it was only partially mine because we needed a final signature from the seller. She left town and i haven't seen her in over 10 years. I have been looking for her with no luck.... THEN, today while i was desperately trying to think of ways to get money for surgery, i tried one more time to call a mutual friend. She gave me the number to call. i spoke to her mom and she told me that i was on their minds and all i need to do was overnight the papers to her and she would get them signed. The GREAT news is that I can either refinace or take a loan out on THAT house.... or so i am told. Yay....
GW
on 3/24/05 7:59 am - Weatherford, TX
PRAISE GOD WHO DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS! Genie
TTCromar
on 3/24/05 8:12 am - UT
YEAH DONNA i'm sooooo excited for you. i hope things turn out just how you want. t~
Ivonne B.
on 3/24/05 1:30 pm - Washinton, WA
Donna, Don't you just love how life works? This is signed from above Imagine if you would have had the signature years ago, who knows you might have spent the money on something else. I love when this happens, you need something this much and things come together to make it happen. Ivonne Dr. Aceves
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views