Candice and Kay update?

lakerskobeb
on 3/24/05 5:35 am - Canton, OH
Has anyone heard anymore from Candice and Kay since the infection at the g-tube spot? Me and Patty have been praying everyday for those two. Candice has been through so much and I just pray she is going to get better soon. If you all hear anything, please let us know. Thanks Ronda and Patty
Red H.
on 3/24/05 1:19 pm - Lebanon, OR
Thanks Rhonda and Patty for inquiring. Here is the latest. I took Candice to a Dr. yesterday. They opened the g-tube site and drained it. Gave her an antibiotic shot and then this morning we saw a surgeon. He is a friend of mine. He opened up the site and it looked good to him. He feels like the right thing was draining it and the shot. We will watch it but it looks like she is on the way to recovery. YEY ! She is eating well, no fever. Just lack of energy today. But...........tomorrow is a new day. I will keep you posted. The surgeon seemed to feel like this is a common problem. It doesn't happen every day but it does happen. It's not because of where we went for surgery. That was good to hear. Kay & Candice
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views