Update on my Mom

lakerskobeb
on 3/24/05 2:32 am - Canton, OH
Hi everyone! Well if you have been following me and my situation you know about my mom. She had gastric bypass last June and has been doing well. Although she had the surgery herself, she didn't originally agree with my decision to have the surgery and go to Mexico. But now she is on my side wishing me the very best. My mother had her surgery done with Dr. Kolenich in PA and she is just doing fabulous. She doesn't have the internet, but I told her about the great friends I have here online and she just wanted to let you all know that she says the road to recovery gets easier. She told me to tell everyone that she is praying for you all and life on the other side is just awesome. Prior to my mother's surgery she weighted around 430lbs. She went to the doctors today and she now weights 298! Can you believe it! In about 9 months my mother has lost 132lbs! I am so proud of her. She is off most of her meds and she is so very active now. She walks up the stairs a lot and does tons of walking. I just wanted to share my story with everyone since her good news has brought a smile to my face. I pray for each and everyone of you nightly because you all have been such a blessing to have around! Best Recovery's to everyone! From ~My Mom Ronda in Ohio
DONNA RELLA
on 3/24/05 3:55 am - Uvalde, TX
way to go, MOM!!! i am so happy for her. I am also glad that she is on your side now. It isn't easy convincing people that it will be ok to go to mexico. Thanks for the prayers... They are NEEDED...
GW
on 3/24/05 5:09 am - Weatherford, TX
CONGRATULATIONS, RONDA'S MOM! Also, thanks for the encouraging words. Hearing from postops really helps us new postops look at the bigger picture than just what we are going through now. Like the mushy food! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views