Help with a place to stay

lakerskobeb
on 3/22/05 11:49 pm - Canton, OH
Hi everyone, As you all know me and Patty will be going down to Ensenada together. I will be having my surgery on the 7th and she will be having hers on the 9th. However I will be traveling with my sister and possibly my boyfriend. The apartments are only 1 bedroom with 2 beds and a couch. Does anyone have a suggestion for where to stay? Me and Patty wanted to save money by staying together since she will be traveling alone. Any place that accomedates 4 that is fairly resonable? with at least 2 bedrooms? Let me know Thanks Ronda
GW
on 3/23/05 1:00 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, I stayed in the apartments, so don't quote me on these prices. But when we were considering a hotel, we checked out the Posado del Rey and the Coral. Both have junior suites, with 2 bedrooms and a balconey. I think the cost was around 125. (?) Just email Rosella and she will send you the links to both hotels on the web. They have floorplans you can look at. Good luck! Genie P.S. As soon as I finish checking the boards, I will check my old emails and see if I still have the links. If I do, I will forward them to you via email. Can you send me your email addy? Mine is: [email protected]
GW
on 3/23/05 1:16 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, Found it faster than I thought I could! Anyway, I just copied Rosella's email to me and will paste it here. So that it won't get cut for having a linnk, I am taking out the www in the front and the dot com at the rear! Make sure you add them back in! Genie · Hotel Marina Coral. It is a five star hotel. The web page is ____hotelcoral___, were you can find all the information that you need. This hotel is outside the city, and it is about 10 minutes of driving distance, to get to the hospital or Doctor Aguirre's office. · Hotel Posada El Rey Sol. It is a four star hotel. This hotel is located in the first street of Ensenada. It is 10 minutes driving distance to get to the hospital and Dr. Aguirre's office. The web page is _____PosadaElReySol____, were you can find all the information that you need.
TTCromar
on 3/23/05 1:25 am - UT
Hey Ronda!! I would suggest you try the Coral Hotel and Marina. It's where we stayed. They have a room that has a kitchen or they have a 2 bedroom which might be what your looking for. We just took a little 1 plate burner, some cooking spoons and 1 pot and 1 pan and cooked in our room. It worked for us and saved some money. They only thing is, we hid the burner and pans from the maid. I didn't know if they would be too thrilled with us heating up soup or food for my guests. Here is the web site. http://www.corporativovirtual.com/hotelcoral/contenido.cfm?cont=HOTEL_INFORMATION I loved staying there and the workers there were so kind to us. We would ask our room maid for more water and she would give it to us and they didn't charge us extra. So, that's one less thing to buy. Except...make sure it's through your maid...not the restaurant...they will charge you. It was right on the water and it was nice and relaxing for my recovery. It's probable where I'll stay for the plastic surgery when i have that done. They have package deals, but if you tell them that you are coming for surgery with Dr. A, they will give you a better deal on the room than even the packages can offer. We did this rather than the package deal. When we figured it all out it was cheaper for us. There is always a rental home. The only thing is, you have to make sure it's in easy access to the hospital in case of emergencies. I found one place when i was planning my trip. It's right by the Coral Hotel, so it would work. They were doing construction on it, so it wasn't available when i went. I can't find the web site now...i guess i deleted it. Just do a search for Ensenada vacation rentals, find one that will work for you. Best of luck to you and Patty!!! t~
TTCromar
on 3/23/05 1:28 am - UT
Also...*forgot to tell you* the cost for our room at the Coral was $90.00 a night. This was the price with Dr. A's discount. Best of luck!!
KrisInAL
on 3/23/05 2:30 am - Bessemer, AL
I recommend the Coral. I stayed at the Posada del Rey Sol & wished I had picked the Coral....I was just to lazy to switch once I got there. I am sure it is worth the extra money. The Posada del Rey Sol is "okay" but the rooms were small & I didn't even have a place to put my clothes - no dresser or anything. There was a small place to hang clothes. I ended up living out of suitcases & ended up coming home early. Plus, I would have loved to have been closer to the beach....which the Coral is. Good Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views