self pay struggles

pattycake
on 3/22/05 6:55 am - macon, GA
i have been on an emotional roller coaster since i have been trying to save the $$$$$ for my surgery in june. it seems that whenever you try to save money every problem comes along that requires you to dip and dip and dip into your savings. i have had that happen a lot lately. i am now trying to hide the surgery money from myself. i wish there was a way i could send the portion of the money i have to dr aguirre. i have already purchased my airline ticket and cannot possibly change my surgery date if i don't have all the money by june 8th. just wanted to vent. i am really struggling with my part time job, but i hang in there knowing that it is to pay for my surgery. pray for me all. i have alwyas been able to count on all of you.
GW
on 3/22/05 7:46 am - Weatherford, TX
Patty, You are definitely in my prayers! I know how hard it is when trying to get the money. I had an original surgery date of Sept. 28 when I had to cancel because of lack of funds. I surely don't wish that on anyone! If you can't send it in to Dr. A, can you put it in a savings account? Maybe with a trusted family member or friend that knows unless you are dying, that money is out of reach? Good luck to you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Genie
lakerskobeb
on 3/22/05 9:05 am - Canton, OH
Oh Patty my surgery buddy, You know how much I have been going through but I have to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I have even one complication then I will be financially drained forever and I am only 24! But I know that we are saving our lives and we have to do this. So let those trials and tribulations roll right off your back because God has something special in store for each and every one of us! Keep your head up girl, we will make this journey and when we are on the other side together we can laugh about those hard times. Luv U and best wishes Your surgery buddy! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views