GerrAnn & Lisa???

TTCromar
on 3/22/05 4:41 am - UT
I am missing my surgery buddies!!! Where are you GerrAnn & Lisa ???? t~
nwlisac
on 3/22/05 4:54 am - Gresham, OR
T~ You jinxed me. A couple of weeks ago when I was 'missing', you said I was lingering in the ice cream aisle...well low and behold I found a low carb ice cream treat...it's fake chocolate covering fake ice cream...it has 1 gram sugar alcohol and 1 gram of sugar and 11 grams of fat (yikes). The first one I had I sat on the toilet and then went straight to bed...I felt like crud! But being the persistant gal that I am, I tried a second one...it was wonderful! I was really kind of hoping that it would make me sick again so I would avoid them...but now I am going to have to limit myself to 1 per week. Maybe 2. The worst part about them is that Kroger is introducing them at a ridiculous price...12 bars for $.50 until July 4. The original price is $3.49. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! The good thing is though that besides nuts, it appears to be the only fat I am getting, so maybe it will help my dry arms, legs and lips...oooh my lips are so dry. Hang in there T You know what He says...This Too Shall Pass! Love ya girl Lisa Marie
GW
on 3/22/05 5:43 am - Weatherford, TX
Just when I thought it was safe to get back in the grocery store...... here you come and post this! THANK YOU! I am going to head there and see if I can tolerate them. With this awful cough, my throat is so hot and dry. It sounds yummy right now! Genie
TTCromar
on 3/22/05 9:13 am - UT
Hey Girl....welcome back. I've missed ya!!! Those things sound so good. I will have to get some and try them. YUMMY!!!! I'm hanging in there.....hehe.. t~
GerrAnn
on 3/24/05 5:23 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Sweetie I'm here also..Well sort of.. Had a house full this week..The SKINNY daughter came down and brought the grandkids.. We've been out shopping around town and doing the tourist thing. I can only hope that I look as good as she does when I am 6 months out..Think she has lost 72 lbs now.. But I did learn that when she gets on me for my eating habits that I can remind her of the BAD BAD foods she ate while here.. I don't know how you girls that have children at home can do this diet.. The food that is in the house for kids makes it hard to resist... You know.. The cookies and gold fish, chips, etc.. Need her to go home so that I can get back on track.. Thanks for thinking of me... I do the monthly measurments this week-end.. Wish me luck. Many huggs and kisses... GerrAnn 244/214
TTCromar
on 3/24/05 7:40 am - UT
(((hugs))) i missed you i'm so glad your back on the boards Wow GerrAnn, your almost below 200!!!! It sounds like your daughter's doing great!!! i'm so excited for her. But soon, you'll be looking so good no one will notice her. Glad your ok!!!! Enjoy the family!!!! t~
GerrAnn
on 3/24/05 7:57 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami There was one more thing that I wanted to say about my daughter being here.. Last night we went out to walk around the park and someone said something about how her SISTER use to make her go walking with her also.. I told Steff that this was either a compliment to me for looking SO YOUNG or her looking older... Lol Sure made my day.. Boy this loosing weight sure is fun.. GerrAnn PS this is Steff...I'm ok with her NEEDING to feel younger because she's turning 50 this year....lol She doesn't realize that she'll be looking skinnier soon enough, she wants instant results! She's doing fabulous though! Steff
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views