Monday food post?

tamara_b73
on 3/21/05 10:42 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Cindy? No food post since Friday so I am starting one for yesterday. Here's what I had: B: cheerios with skim milk L: 1/2 chicken salad sandwich (W/1 slice low carb toast) and approx 10 small pretzels. Snack: 1 ounce beef jerky D: 1/2 c. spaghetti with meat sauce Snack: larger handful of cashews Hope everyone had an awsome food day. Tamara 2/9/05 321/290/150?
TTCromar
on 3/21/05 10:49 pm - UT
Hey Tamara!!! WOW!!!! I'm amazed at the foods you can eat. I can't even handle pasta yet. I look forward to the day I can, cause I love it so much. YUMMY!!!! Hey....can anyone tell me exactly how much water and how much Protien we are suppose to get in 1 day. Great Job Everyone
alanda E.
on 3/21/05 11:54 pm - watkinsville, ga
Hi Tami, I was told to drink atleast 64 oz. of water a day and to get you required min. amount of protien a day to take your ideal body weight and divide by 2.2 example if your ideal body weight is 125 divide that by 2.2 and the min amount of protein required is 57 grams a day. The reason you use ideal body weight is anything over that is usually fat and that does not require protein to work like muscle does. hopes this helps you. Good luck Alanda
KrisInAL
on 3/22/05 12:09 am - Bessemer, AL
B: 3/4 of a S/F Pudding Snack Pack L: 1/4 of a Fried Chicken Salad D: a double cheese Krystal minus the bread No snacks. I barely ate this stuff - I have had an "upset stomach" for almost a whole week now & everything goes straight through me. I don't have an appetite. Thought it was a stomach bug, but now I am thinking I need to go to the doctor. On the bright side, I am losing weight a lot faster now.
chunkable
on 3/22/05 12:44 am - federal way, wa
You just beat me to it missy lol here is what I had yesterday b - 1 egg scrambled with velveeta cheese s- nothing l- wendy's hamburger patty with cheese and lettuce and mayo no bun s- 1/3 chicken tortilla rolled up with melted cheese and seasoned chicken yummy having that for lunch today was damn good d- shredded chicken seasoned in a low carb wrap with cheese Worked out 15 minutes on treadmill 10 minutes on eliptical and 5 minutes on stationary bike 335/300.5/165 ish
TracyW
on 3/22/05 12:55 am - Spring, TX
Breakfast - 2 oz Carb Smart Yogurt, 1 Melba toast with Peanut Butter Snack - Nothing Lunch - 1/2 bowl of Pintos & Cheese, Meat, Lettuce and Tomato from Spicy Chicken soft Taco from Taco Bell. Snack - Nothing Dinner - 2 oz of Chicken Fajita Meat & 2 oz of Refried Beans with Cheese Workout - 30 minutes on Elliptical machine 375/307/200 Way to go Cindy you got past 301...
KrisInAL
on 3/22/05 1:00 am - Bessemer, AL
I'm so jealous of you guys, I can't tolerate any chicken (shredded or whatever). I dump every time...AND it gives me a migrane. Wierd huh? But, you are little further out than me. I guess I'll keep trying. Congratulations on your weight loss. You have done so well!!!!
chunkable
on 3/22/05 2:10 am - federal way, wa
I had better get my butt moving Tracy is catching up to me... He's going to bypass me soon. I know his metabolism is doing so much better than mine. Going to curves today after work maybe that will get me under 300 ... i can't wait.. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views